Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Hello Glocalese, I need some help with these two products

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Glocalese, I need some help with these two products

has anyone who have babies is familiar with these two product? Creme au calendula.

which one is better for babies? Thank you very much for the help, I really appriciate it . Love you guys. P.S. if you have any better sugguestions dont hesitate to share!!!

The text you are quoting:

has anyone who have babies is familiar with these two product? Creme au calendula.

which one is better for babies? Thank you very much for the help, I really appriciate it . Love you guys. P.S. if you have any better sugguestions dont hesitate to share!!!

azmat MuhtarSep 13, 2017 @ 14:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 891 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello Glocalese, I need some help with these two products
Post 1

Highly recommend Weleda. I used their products when my son was a baby. They have an oil too, that I used to put in the bath water. Left his skin hydrated without having to bother him to put it on :)

Highly recommend Weleda. I used their products when my son was a baby. They have an oil too, that I used to put in the bath water. Left his skin hydrated without having to bother him to put it on :)

ISABELLE M, Sep 13, 2017 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Sep 13, 17 15:46

Thank you very much Isabelle! : ) 

Thank you very much Isabelle! : ) 

azmat Muhtar, Sep 13, 2017 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Boiron is a French pharama lab, most homeopathy remedies are made there. They are very good. Calendula is the essential ingredient, so both brands are safe for the baby and you can purchase any one of them. Maybe check the ingredients or the indications to check which one suits your purposes best.

Boiron is a French pharama lab, most homeopathy remedies are made there. They are very good. Calendula is the essential ingredient, so both brands are safe for the baby and you can purchase any one of them. Maybe check the ingredients or the indications to check which one suits your purposes best.

hay_, Sep 14, 2017 @ 07:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sep 14, 17 07:14

Thank you very much Hay_,  I will do that. : )

Thank you very much Hay_,  I will do that. : )

azmat Muhtar, Sep 14, 2017 @ 07:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 891 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form