Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Help please!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help please!

Hello kind strangers! I am almost done with my thesis research project, but I still need a few more responses on my survey. Wondering if you could help me out please? The only requirement is that you are currently residing in Switzerland.

Thank you all in advance, so very much! Laughing

Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cpfmasterthesis

The text you are quoting:

Hello kind strangers! I am almost done with my thesis research project, but I still need a few more responses on my survey. Wondering if you could help me out please? The only requirement is that you are currently residing in Switzerland.

Thank you all in advance, so very much! Laughing

Here is the link:

Claudia PMay 20, 2016 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

28 Replies | 2229 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Help please!
Post 1

Dear all, 

Since the time I posted this yesterday, already 6 of you have completed my survey -thank you so very much for your help, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. 

Right now I am in Peru, physically collecting surveys from Peruvian residents (to compare), and at this time I only need a few more responses from Swiss residents in order to be able to close my survey and start analyzing all the data gathered.

So, in brief: I am nearly done!!

If you haven't filled out my survey yet and you live in Switzerland, please could you fill it out for me? According to my statistics on SurveyMonkey, on average it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Here is the link again:

Thank you all in advance, I truly appreciate it!!

Kind regards,

-Claudia.

Dear all, 

Since the time I posted this yesterday, already 6 of you have completed my survey -thank you so very much for your help, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. 

Right now I am in Peru, physically collecting surveys from Peruvian residents (to compare), and at this time I only need a few more responses from Swiss residents in order to be able to close my survey and start analyzing all the data gathered.

So, in brief: I am nearly done!!

If you haven't filled out my survey yet and you live in Switzerland, please could you fill it out for me? According to my statistics on SurveyMonkey, on average it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Here is the link again:

Thank you all in advance, I truly appreciate it!!

Kind regards,

-Claudia.

Claudia P, May 21, 2016 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear all, 

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated! Still need just a few more responses before I can start analyzing the data, so if you haven't done so already, could you please fill out my survey? Here is the link:

Thank you all in advance!

-Claudia.

Dear all, 

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated! Still need just a few more responses before I can start analyzing the data, so if you haven't done so already, could you please fill out my survey? Here is the link:

Thank you all in advance!

-Claudia.

Claudia P, May 24, 2016 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Little by little I am getting there! Please continue to help me out by filling out my survey, I am neraly done!

Thanks again!! Laughing

-Claudia.

Little by little I am getting there! Please continue to help me out by filling out my survey, I am neraly done!

Thanks again!! Laughing

-Claudia.

Claudia P, May 25, 2016 @ 21:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

OK, I know what you are thinking: This is not a discussion, but rather a one-man-show (well, woman in my case). And yes, I would actually have to agree with that statement, since I am the sole participant of this lonely lonely thread. However, the numbers I get on SurveyMonkey do not lie: This incessant monologue is proving to be very fruitful. Every day I am convincing at least one or two kind individuals to complete my survey, which means I am getting closer to being done.

Here is the link again:

Thank you very much!

OK, I know what you are thinking: This is not a discussion, but rather a one-man-show (well, woman in my case). And yes, I would actually have to agree with that statement, since I am the sole participant of this lonely lonely thread. However, the numbers I get on SurveyMonkey do not lie: This incessant monologue is proving to be very fruitful. Every day I am convincing at least one or two kind individuals to complete my survey, which means I am getting closer to being done.

Here is the link again:

Thank you very much!

Claudia P, May 26, 2016 @ 19:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear all, 

Yesterday I gathered 4 more responses from kind-hearted individuals here on glocals -thank you so very much!

If you are reading this and have not yet completed my survey, could I ask you to please it fill out for me? I promise it will be fun! (Just kidding, it won't be fun -but you'll help me out a lot!!)

Thank you so much again! Laughing

Dear all, 

Yesterday I gathered 4 more responses from kind-hearted individuals here on glocals -thank you so very much!

If you are reading this and have not yet completed my survey, could I ask you to please it fill out for me? I promise it will be fun! (Just kidding, it won't be fun -but you'll help me out a lot!!)

Thank you so much again! Laughing

Claudia P, May 27, 2016 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Happy Saturday, glocals crew!

I checked and again I have 4 more completed surveys since yesterday -you are all amazing, thank you.

If you haven't completed my survey yet and have a couple of minutes to spare, could you please fill it out for me? Here is the link again: 

Thanks so much in advance, and I wish you all a fantastic weekend!!

Happy Saturday, glocals crew!

I checked and again I have 4 more completed surveys since yesterday -you are all amazing, thank you.

If you haven't completed my survey yet and have a couple of minutes to spare, could you please fill it out for me? Here is the link again: 

Thanks so much in advance, and I wish you all a fantastic weekend!!

Claudia P, May 28, 2016 @ 16:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Claudia - I admire your persistence and just for maintaining your one-woman show - I did your survey.  

Hope it all helps - and of the 379 other people who viewed this and didn't do the survey?????

Come on, guys - she said "please"!!  

Claudia - I admire your persistence and just for maintaining your one-woman show - I did your survey.  

Hope it all helps - and of the 379 other people who viewed this and didn't do the survey?????

Come on, guys - she said "please"!!  

Carolyn C, May 29, 2016 @ 18:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Dear Carolyn -thanks so much, you made my day! (and you convinced 4 awesome individuals to complete my survey as well, thank you so very much!) Smile

Dear all -I am so much closer to being done, it's getting exciting to start the countdown! If you haven't completed my survey yet, could you please fill it out for me? Here is that link again:

THANK YOU ALL!!! Laughing

Dear Carolyn -thanks so much, you made my day! (and you convinced 4 awesome individuals to complete my survey as well, thank you so very much!) Smile

Dear all -I am so much closer to being done, it's getting exciting to start the countdown! If you haven't completed my survey yet, could you please fill it out for me? Here is that link again:

THANK YOU ALL!!! Laughing

Claudia P, May 30, 2016 @ 15:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

I started to complete the survey, but found it over-long and that some of the questions quite frankly were not possible to answer. Sorry, I did try [twice] but did not reach the end

I started to complete the survey, but found it over-long and that some of the questions quite frankly were not possible to answer. Sorry, I did try [twice] but did not reach the end

sheila c, May 30, 2016 @ 17:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

May 30, 16 17:12

It seens to be working just fine now, I just did it with no problem from

my phone.

Claudia perhaps if you gave people more information on the content of the survey they might be more motivated, knowing that you are researching an important issue which affects us all. 

Good luck with your research

my phone.

Claudia perhaps if you gave people more information on the content of the survey they might be more motivated, knowing that you are researching an important issue which affects us all. 

Amy Soska, May 30, 2016 @ 20:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi, i also took the survey, this topic is really interesting and I think It's terrible what some companies do in terms of labor conditions when they have their production abroad. However as an average consumer, I just can't find clothes that I can afford which haven't been produced in those countries...

Hi, i also took the survey, this topic is really interesting and I think It's terrible what some companies do in terms of labor conditions when they have their production abroad. However as an average consumer, I just can't find clothes that I can afford which haven't been produced in those countries...

Alba M, May 30, 2016 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Claudia, wanted to say thank you so much for this post. I realised that I assuemed I know about these companies social responsibilities in fact I dont. I also felt a surge of hope that if we educate ourselves, be open to elivating our purchasing habits being more conscious of our own social responsibilites in our choices, we can upside down the current situation. A glimpse of hope is great.

I did my research on this so thank you for opening my eyes again. It's like the elephant in the room I dont want to think about as its so big that pretending it does not exists is sometimes feels easier hahaha than actually accepting it is there. 

I admire your courage to put this information here and make it fun with the messages, such a creative way to make people do what you want. I seriously did the survey seeing your persistence, creativity and simple art of ASKing:). I would love to learn more about your thesis research project and of course the outcome of this survey. Very interesting topic. 

Merci 

Puja

Claudia, wanted to say thank you so much for this post. I realised that I assuemed I know about these companies social responsibilities in fact I dont. I also felt a surge of hope that if we educate ourselves, be open to elivating our purchasing habits being more conscious of our own social responsibilites in our choices, we can upside down the current situation. A glimpse of hope is great.

I did my research on this so thank you for opening my eyes again. It's like the elephant in the room I dont want to think about as its so big that pretending it does not exists is sometimes feels easier hahaha than actually accepting it is there. 

I admire your courage to put this information here and make it fun with the messages, such a creative way to make people do what you want. I seriously did the survey seeing your persistence, creativity and simple art of ASKing:). I would love to learn more about your thesis research project and of course the outcome of this survey. Very interesting topic. 

Merci 

Puja

pouezatpuja, May 31, 2016 @ 00:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

May 30, 16 17:12

Dear Sheila, 

I honestly appreciate you giving it a try, even if you couldn't complete it -many thanks for that!

Kind regards,

-Claudia. Smile

Dear Sheila, 

I honestly appreciate you giving it a try, even if you couldn't complete it -many thanks for that!

Kind regards,

-Claudia. Smile

Claudia P, May 31, 2016 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

my phone.

May 30, 16 20:05

Dear Amy,

First of all, thanks so much for completing my survey! And thank you as well for the suggestion, I think I will give it a try!

Kind regards,

-Claudia. Smile

Dear Amy,

First of all, thanks so much for completing my survey! And thank you as well for the suggestion, I think I will give it a try!

Kind regards,

-Claudia. Smile

Claudia P, May 31, 2016 @ 15:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

May 30, 16 22:11

Dear Alba,

Thanks so much for completing my survey! And you are absolutely right -ethical fashion is very hard to find (and when found, it tends to be rather pricey). Evidently, I have tons more to comment on the subject, but I wouldn't want to influence anyone's opinion prior to completing my survey Laughing so I'll just stop there until I have completed all required responses (nearly done now, yay!!).

I'll be sure to add my comments once I close the survey though.

Again, thank you so much for completing my survey, I really appreciate it!

Kind regards,

-Claudia.

Dear Alba,

Thanks so much for completing my survey! And you are absolutely right -ethical fashion is very hard to find (and when found, it tends to be rather pricey). Evidently, I have tons more to comment on the subject, but I wouldn't want to influence anyone's opinion prior to completing my survey Laughing so I'll just stop there until I have completed all required responses (nearly done now, yay!!).

I'll be sure to add my comments once I close the survey though.

Again, thank you so much for completing my survey, I really appreciate it!

Kind regards,

-Claudia.

Claudia P, May 31, 2016 @ 16:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Merci 

Puja

May 31, 16 00:02

Dear Puja,

Thank you for sharing you thoughts on the subject -like I was telling Alba before, I have a lot more to comment on it, but I wouldn't want to influence anyone's opinion prior to completing my survey Smile

I will, however, share here my thoughts as well as the survey results in here as soon as I reach the required number of respondents (so that it is statistically relevant -nearly there now!).

Thank you again for your completing my survey and for showing an interest, I truly appreciate it!

Kind regards,

-Claudia Laughing

Dear Puja,

Thank you for sharing you thoughts on the subject -like I was telling Alba before, I have a lot more to comment on it, but I wouldn't want to influence anyone's opinion prior to completing my survey Smile

I will, however, share here my thoughts as well as the survey results in here as soon as I reach the required number of respondents (so that it is statistically relevant -nearly there now!).

Thank you again for your completing my survey and for showing an interest, I truly appreciate it!

Kind regards,

-Claudia Laughing

Claudia P, May 31, 2016 @ 16:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Dear all, 

Thank you so very much for completing my survey -yesterday I got 8 more results!!! I should be done very soon now (and promise to stop annoying you on a daily basis with my posts!).

So, today is my birthday (true story), I am turning 34, and guess what I want for my birthday? Yup, that's right... I'd like for you to complete my survey if you haven't done so already! Laughing

Here is the link again:

And here is some background on my research project, just in case you're interested: I completed my master's degree in Geneva last year, and then I started woking on my thesis. Then I travelled to Dhaka (Bangladesh) last month, and stayed there for three weeks performing interviews related to this topic (I don't want to say more to avoid any bias in future responses). So I think that's all I can share for the time being, I will share more details here once I close the survey like I said before -and I am ALMOST done thanks to all of you awesome glocals people!!

Thanks again!

Dear all, 

Thank you so very much for completing my survey -yesterday I got 8 more results!!! I should be done very soon now (and promise to stop annoying you on a daily basis with my posts!).

So, today is my birthday (true story), I am turning 34, and guess what I want for my birthday? Yup, that's right... I'd like for you to complete my survey if you haven't done so already! Laughing

Here is the link again:

And here is some background on my research project, just in case you're interested: I completed my master's degree in Geneva last year, and then I started woking on my thesis. Then I travelled to Dhaka (Bangladesh) last month, and stayed there for three weeks performing interviews related to this topic (I don't want to say more to avoid any bias in future responses). So I think that's all I can share for the time being, I will share more details here once I close the survey like I said before -and I am ALMOST done thanks to all of you awesome glocals people!!

Thanks again!

Claudia P, May 31, 2016 @ 16:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Almost forgot to post a pic! 

Can't have that happen... Cool

Almost forgot to post a pic! 

Can't have that happen... Cool

Claudia P, May 31, 2016 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Dear all, 

It's me again, asking for your help -as usual. I'll go ahead and rant for a bit before I do it though: This past week I have slept between 4 and 6 hours. I absolutely love working on my thesis, I truly do, but I do hate feeling like I'm part of the cast of The Walking Dead half the time. And while I do complain about the lack of sleep, I also secretly adore this whole working-on-my-thesis stage that I am in -I also love that I am able to dedicate myself to it completely, I know I am very lucky in that sense. 

I have found some very interesting tech tools to assist with time management too, I find them so useful! Let me share just a couple, in case any of you are interested:

>> There's an app I've installed on my phone called "Forest". It works like a game: you plant a tree, and for the tree to grow, you have to leave the app running in the front for 25 mins (meaning, you can't have it running in the background or the tree dies). The idea is to have a forest of trees -and the app is so simple it really just works like a timer, not like an extra distraction. I had NOT realized how many times I pick up my phone during the day until I installed it!

>> There's also this Google Chrome plugin that I installed called "Stayfocusd", what it does is it only allows you for X amount of time a day to visit the list of sites you specify, and then when that time has expired, it will block access to those sites. I added Facebook, and while I can control myself without this tech help, it serves me as a constant reminder that I have a deadline coming up (same thing with the phone really). By the way, I just noticed how long this post is, and will subsequently add glocals to the list of sites as well, so my future posts should be much shorter Laughing

PS: No, I am not affiliated to any of these, and I do not get any sort of compensation from promoting them, ha ha.

OK, down to business now: I am still VERY CLOSE to reaching the number of respondents required in order to make my survey statistically viable [raise the roof!] I am absolutely excited to start analyzing the data already, so I will be sure to post every single day these next few days, in order to get there faster -apologies in advance for boring you all to death.

So, if you haven't done so already, could you please fill out my survey?

Thank you all, so very much!!! Wink

Dear all, 

It's me again, asking for your help -as usual. I'll go ahead and rant for a bit before I do it though: This past week I have slept between 4 and 6 hours. I absolutely love working on my thesis, I truly do, but I do hate feeling like I'm part of the cast of The Walking Dead half the time. And while I do complain about the lack of sleep, I also secretly adore this whole working-on-my-thesis stage that I am in -I also love that I am able to dedicate myself to it completely, I know I am very lucky in that sense. 

I have found some very interesting tech tools to assist with time management too, I find them so useful! Let me share just a couple, in case any of you are interested:

>> There's an app I've installed on my phone called "Forest". It works like a game: you plant a tree, and for the tree to grow, you have to leave the app running in the front for 25 mins (meaning, you can't have it running in the background or the tree dies). The idea is to have a forest of trees -and the app is so simple it really just works like a timer, not like an extra distraction. I had NOT realized how many times I pick up my phone during the day until I installed it!

>> There's also this Google Chrome plugin that I installed called "Stayfocusd", what it does is it only allows you for X amount of time a day to visit the list of sites you specify, and then when that time has expired, it will block access to those sites. I added Facebook, and while I can control myself without this tech help, it serves me as a constant reminder that I have a deadline coming up (same thing with the phone really). By the way, I just noticed how long this post is, and will subsequently add glocals to the list of sites as well, so my future posts should be much shorter Laughing

PS: No, I am not affiliated to any of these, and I do not get any sort of compensation from promoting them, ha ha.

OK, down to business now: I am still VERY CLOSE to reaching the number of respondents required in order to make my survey statistically viable [raise the roof!] I am absolutely excited to start analyzing the data already, so I will be sure to post every single day these next few days, in order to get there faster -apologies in advance for boring you all to death.

So, if you haven't done so already, could you please fill out my survey?

Thank you all, so very much!!! Wink

Claudia P, Jun 2, 2016 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Dear all, 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Laughing

If you haven't completed my survey yet, please please please could you fill it out for me? I promise you a bar of chocolate in return! (I totally would give it to you if I could -but hey I can translate anything you have from English to Spanish or vice-versa if that helps to convince you. Or, I know, I can photoshop a picture you send me of your ex and paste his/her head into a donkey or something like that -promise I'm great with Photoshop, totally not kidding. Feel free to send me a private message if you want to give it a go, I bet it would make you laugh!).

Here is that link again:

Thank you and hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

-Claudia.

Dear all, 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Laughing

If you haven't completed my survey yet, please please please could you fill it out for me? I promise you a bar of chocolate in return! (I totally would give it to you if I could -but hey I can translate anything you have from English to Spanish or vice-versa if that helps to convince you. Or, I know, I can photoshop a picture you send me of your ex and paste his/her head into a donkey or something like that -promise I'm great with Photoshop, totally not kidding. Feel free to send me a private message if you want to give it a go, I bet it would make you laugh!).

Here is that link again:

Thank you and hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

-Claudia.

Claudia P, Jun 3, 2016 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!! Cool

Thanks again for all your help, yesterdayI had 5 more kind people complete my survey! At this rate I should be done in just a couple more days! YESSSSS!!!!

So if you haven't done it yet and you live in Switzerland, could you please fill it out for me? Then I can stop annoying you all lovely glocals folks Tongue Out

Here is the link again:

Thank you all so much in advance! Laughing

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!! Cool

Thanks again for all your help, yesterdayI had 5 more kind people complete my survey! At this rate I should be done in just a couple more days! YESSSSS!!!!

So if you haven't done it yet and you live in Switzerland, could you please fill it out for me? Then I can stop annoying you all lovely glocals folks Tongue Out

Here is the link again:

Thank you all so much in advance! Laughing

Claudia P, Jun 4, 2016 @ 20:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Hello good people, HAPPY SUNDAY!! Laughing

Today is the final round for the presidential elections here in Peru, so things are hectic and we are all very nervous, since the polls show it's going to be a very close call.

If you haven't completed my survey yet and you are currently living in Switzerland, could I ask you to please, please, please fill it out for me? I am SO VERY CLOSE to the final number I need in order to close it and start the data analysis!! (So exciting!)

Here is the link again:

Thank you all so very much!!!! Cool

Hello good people, HAPPY SUNDAY!! Laughing

Today is the final round for the presidential elections here in Peru, so things are hectic and we are all very nervous, since the polls show it's going to be a very close call.

If you haven't completed my survey yet and you are currently living in Switzerland, could I ask you to please, please, please fill it out for me? I am SO VERY CLOSE to the final number I need in order to close it and start the data analysis!! (So exciting!)

Here is the link again:

Thank you all so very much!!!! Cool

Claudia P, Jun 5, 2016 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Dear Glocals crew,

Your daily support is unbelievably encouraging. Thanks to you, I am NEARLY DONE now! That's right, it's time to start the countdown... At this time, I only need 14 more responses to be able to close this survey, start with the data analysis and complete my thesis. Just 14!!!

So please, if you live in Switzerland and you still haven't been able to complete my survey, please please PRETTY PLEASE, could you fill it out for me? I am SOOOO CLOSE!!!!! Here is the link again:

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!!!!

(PS: I've ever seen anybody so excited about a survey -seriously).
-Claudia.

Dear Glocals crew,

Your daily support is unbelievably encouraging. Thanks to you, I am NEARLY DONE now! That's right, it's time to start the countdown... At this time, I only need 14 more responses to be able to close this survey, start with the data analysis and complete my thesis. Just 14!!!

So please, if you live in Switzerland and you still haven't been able to complete my survey, please please PRETTY PLEASE, could you fill it out for me? I am SOOOO CLOSE!!!!! Here is the link again:

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!!!!

(PS: I've ever seen anybody so excited about a survey -seriously).
-Claudia.

Claudia P, Jun 6, 2016 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Dear all,

HAPPY IT'S-NOT-MONDAY-ANYMORE DAY! Cool

Yesterday I completed all 400 of the required responses for my survey here in Peru (could hardly walk by the end of the day!). For the Swiss part, the countdown is still going, and now I only need 12 more responses!

So if you live in Switzerland and haven't completed my survey yet, could you please please please fill it out for me? Here is the link again:

ALMOST THERE!!!! Laughing

Thank you all for your help!
-Claudia.

Dear all,

HAPPY IT'S-NOT-MONDAY-ANYMORE DAY! Cool

Yesterday I completed all 400 of the required responses for my survey here in Peru (could hardly walk by the end of the day!). For the Swiss part, the countdown is still going, and now I only need 12 more responses!

So if you live in Switzerland and haven't completed my survey yet, could you please please please fill it out for me? Here is the link again:

ALMOST THERE!!!! Laughing

Thank you all for your help!
-Claudia.

Claudia P, Jun 7, 2016 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hello,

I just found your Survey thread today. I haven't read every last word, but here's what strikes me as odd..

Over two weeks ago, on May 20th, you asked for help to complete your survey. "I still need a few more responses." I applaud you for not doing it last minute, but a quick scan shows that you have received about 40 responses since you started. That's about 10%.

But, it rings a little hollow when every time you post you say "almost done" when you are 40, 30, 20 away. Yes, you want to feel like it's almost done, but just be up front from the start.

"People. I have one month/two months until my thesis is due. I need to complete 400 surveys. At the moment, I have 350. Could you please help?"

Hope you get them.

Hello,

I just found your Survey thread today. I haven't read every last word, but here's what strikes me as odd..

Over two weeks ago, on May 20th, you asked for help to complete your survey. "I still need a few more responses." I applaud you for not doing it last minute, but a quick scan shows that you have received about 40 responses since you started. That's about 10%.

But, it rings a little hollow when every time you post you say "almost done" when you are 40, 30, 20 away. Yes, you want to feel like it's almost done, but just be up front from the start.

"People. I have one month/two months until my thesis is due. I need to complete 400 surveys. At the moment, I have 350. Could you please help?"

Hope you get them.

Zonker, Jun 8, 2016 @ 09:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Dear Zonker,

Thank you for your message -you're right, a couple of days ago I noticed that all my posts kept saying "ALMOST DONE!", which of course can be misleading. Apologies everyone! The truth is that after having collected 360 responses, I kept trying to stay positive and telling myself "oh I only need 40 more, piece of cake!!" -but you're absolutely right Zonker, reading it on posts like this, it's misleading. This is why I wanted to start the countdown really, to help me keep track of how many more responses I needed. Yesterday for instance, 2 more kind people completed my survey (THANK YOU!!!!), which means that now I only need... 10 more!! And then I can start with the data analysis (and I will stop pestering you all, I swear!)

Here is the link:

Thank you all, so very much for your help, I truly appreciate it! LaughingLaughingLaughing

-Claudia.

Dear Zonker,

Thank you for your message -you're right, a couple of days ago I noticed that all my posts kept saying "ALMOST DONE!", which of course can be misleading. Apologies everyone! The truth is that after having collected 360 responses, I kept trying to stay positive and telling myself "oh I only need 40 more, piece of cake!!" -but you're absolutely right Zonker, reading it on posts like this, it's misleading. This is why I wanted to start the countdown really, to help me keep track of how many more responses I needed. Yesterday for instance, 2 more kind people completed my survey (THANK YOU!!!!), which means that now I only need... 10 more!! And then I can start with the data analysis (and I will stop pestering you all, I swear!)

Here is the link:

Thank you all, so very much for your help, I truly appreciate it! LaughingLaughingLaughing

-Claudia.

Claudia P, Jun 8, 2016 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Dear all,

OK, I think this might be proof that Ryan Gosling does have magical powers... I don't know what it was, but YOU GUYS ARE JUST AWESOME!!!!!! Can you guess how many more responses I need before I can close my survey?

One.

I kid you not -ONE! That is all I need, just ONE more kind-hearted individual who lives in Switzerland and completes my survey! That means that, since I last checked yesterday, NINE of you filled it out for me! That's a record!! Wow, you guys are just... fantastic, thank you all SO VERY MUCH!!!!

Here is the link, if ONE of you can please fill it out for me, I will be on my way! And I promise I won't post here again annoying you all to death, I promise!!! (I'll just post the final results, for anyone who is interested, but I won't be pestering you every day asking for your help, promise!!).

Again, I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!!! (I might cry if I am done by tomorrow!!!) LaughingLaughingLaughing

-Claudia.

Dear all,

OK, I think this might be proof that Ryan Gosling does have magical powers... I don't know what it was, but YOU GUYS ARE JUST AWESOME!!!!!! Can you guess how many more responses I need before I can close my survey?

One.

I kid you not -ONE! That is all I need, just ONE more kind-hearted individual who lives in Switzerland and completes my survey! That means that, since I last checked yesterday, NINE of you filled it out for me! That's a record!! Wow, you guys are just... fantastic, thank you all SO VERY MUCH!!!!

Here is the link, if ONE of you can please fill it out for me, I will be on my way! And I promise I won't post here again annoying you all to death, I promise!!! (I'll just post the final results, for anyone who is interested, but I won't be pestering you every day asking for your help, promise!!).

Again, I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!!! (I might cry if I am done by tomorrow!!!) LaughingLaughingLaughing

-Claudia.

Claudia P, Jun 9, 2016 @ 22:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Dear all, 

Just a quick post to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for your help!!! I now have all the responses I need on my survey and will start with the data analysis -can't tell you how happy I am! 

If you filled out my survey -THANK YOU!

If you tried to fill it out but didn't manage to complete it -THANK YOU, you tried, I appreciate it!

If you didn't even try but thought "oh I hope she gets them" -THANK YOU, I believe kind thoughts can move mountains!

THANK YOU everyone -especially for you patience, I truly appreciate it!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Dear all, 

Just a quick post to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for your help!!! I now have all the responses I need on my survey and will start with the data analysis -can't tell you how happy I am! 

If you filled out my survey -THANK YOU!

If you tried to fill it out but didn't manage to complete it -THANK YOU, you tried, I appreciate it!

If you didn't even try but thought "oh I hope she gets them" -THANK YOU, I believe kind thoughts can move mountains!

THANK YOU everyone -especially for you patience, I truly appreciate it!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Claudia P, Jun 10, 2016 @ 20:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
28 Replies | 2229 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form