Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Hey guys, please help me get some votes for the St. Valentine´s competition!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hey guys, please help me get some votes for the St. Valentine´s competition!

Hey Glocals crew, I feel a bit awkward, if not even shy to ask you here, in this community but would you be so nice and compassionate towards my "crazy-cool" participation in the St. Valentine´s competition, pretty please?

The goal is to vote on the following link, clicking on the small heart underneath my pic: https://www.zermatt.ch/en/valentine/Me-myself-and-I-being-always-wild!-D

The info about the competition is here so you know what I got myself into or feel free to go for it yourself: https://www.zermatt.ch/en/valentine

There is no deadline shown, for some reason, unfortunatelly and also you can´t see the number of votes at each participant either.

Well, if you feel at least just a little bit of compassion with my crazy idea I would very much appreciate your cooperation and voting!

Thanks a million and have a great Valentine´s day tomorrow!!! :-D

Take care you all, Lucie.

The text you are quoting:

Hey Glocals crew, I feel a bit awkward, if not even shy to ask you here, in this community but would you be so nice and compassionate towards my "crazy-cool" participation in the St. Valentine´s competition, pretty please?

The goal is to vote on the following link, clicking on the small heart underneath my pic: https://www.zermatt.ch/en/valentine/Me-myself-and-I-being-always-wild!-D

The info about the competition is here so you know what I got myself into or feel free to go for it yourself: https://www.zermatt.ch/en/valentine

There is no deadline shown, for some reason, unfortunatelly and also you can´t see the number of votes at each participant either.

Well, if you feel at least just a little bit of compassion with my crazy idea I would very much appreciate your cooperation and voting!

Thanks a million and have a great Valentine´s day tomorrow!!! :-D

Take care you all, Lucie.

Lucie SFeb 13, 2018 @ 20:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 189 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hey guys, please help me get some votes for the St. Valentine´s competition!
Post 1

Love the spirit ( you go, girl!) and DONE.

Hope you win (g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s pickie btw :o) 

Love the spirit ( you go, girl!) and DONE.

Hope you win (g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s pickie btw :o) 

Eva D, Feb 13, 2018 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hey guys, please help me get some votes for the St. Valentine´s competition!
Post 2

Done Lucie! All the best!

Done Lucie! All the best!

Az Y, Feb 14, 2018 @ 06:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey everyone again,

I´d like to thank you very much, who got involved and voted! Very sweet gesture indeed!!! And the big news is that I got it!!! I´m so excited!!! It really sounds like fun!!! Thank you for your time, for your effort and sense of craziness in a way!!! :-D It was a very nice and very unexpected gift for St. Valentine´s day, indeed!!! You guys take care and maybe see you at some event sooner or later!!!! Thank you!!! Lucie.

Hey everyone again,

I´d like to thank you very much, who got involved and voted! Very sweet gesture indeed!!! And the big news is that I got it!!! I´m so excited!!! It really sounds like fun!!! Thank you for your time, for your effort and sense of craziness in a way!!! :-D It was a very nice and very unexpected gift for St. Valentine´s day, indeed!!! You guys take care and maybe see you at some event sooner or later!!!! Thank you!!! Lucie.

Lucie S, Feb 14, 2018 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

EXCELLENT ! Congratulations, Lucie and WHAT FUN.

Enjoy !

EXCELLENT ! Congratulations, Lucie and WHAT FUN.

Enjoy !

Eva D, Feb 15, 2018 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 189 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form