Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Housing comment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Housing comment

Hi there, 

Just wondering about this trend I have seen in a couple of recent classified adds for housing which seems quite disconcerting and concerning for expats: no Carte de Légitimation holders need apply to the régie..
Wondering if this is a new trend or has it been around for a while..?

Doesnt seem legal for one, but then i guess the régie has the pick of the crop in this real estate market i suppose. So anything or just about goes ?!

Cheers(not quite!) 

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, 

Just wondering about this trend I have seen in a couple of recent classified adds for housing which seems quite disconcerting and concerning for expats: no Carte de Légitimation holders need apply to the régie..

Doesnt seem legal for one, but then i guess the régie has the pick of the crop in this real estate market i suppose. So anything or just about goes ?!

Cheers(not quite!) 

AnaaaApr 12, 2017 @ 23:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 676 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Housing comment
Post 1

Hi there, 

Cheers(not quite!) 

Apr 12, 17 23:08

This stipulation is news to me but possible explanations could be that the régie is looking for a long-term lease arrangement or that the accommodation is low-cost, both of which disqualify most UN staff from applying.

The text you are quoting:

This stipulation is news to me but possible explanations could be that the régie is looking for a long-term lease arrangement or that the accommodation is low-cost, both of which disqualify most UN staff from applying.

Ritchie, Apr 12, 2017 @ 23:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 676 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form