Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Indoor climbing partners wanted!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Indoor climbing partners wanted!

I am still new and only had lessons thus far. Would like to find people to go with (saves a ton on lesson costs) and happy to travel a bit, I'm in Vevey area but have only climbed in Lausanne. 

Have harness and shoes need a few more bits I suspect if partner isn't bringing them. 

I have done a 6b so new but not too bad me thinks so far :-) 

The text you are quoting:

I am still new and only had lessons thus far. Would like to find people to go with (saves a ton on lesson costs) and happy to travel a bit, I'm in Vevey area but have only climbed in Lausanne. 

Have harness and shoes need a few more bits I suspect if partner isn't bringing them. 

I have done a 6b so new but not too bad me thinks so far :-) 

Abigail FJul 12, 2016 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1015 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Indoor climbing partners wanted!
Post 1

Hey Abigail, Ive just moved here from Singapore and both my 6yo and myself would love to continue rock climbing sessions. I am not able to belay so makes it really restricted for climbing in Vitam. Are you able to belay? I'd like to take up belaying certification but not sure where/ how, my french is pretty limited.

Let me know if you like the idea.

Hear from you.

Ruby

Hey Abigail, Ive just moved here from Singapore and both my 6yo and myself would love to continue rock climbing sessions. I am not able to belay so makes it really restricted for climbing in Vitam. Are you able to belay? I'd like to take up belaying certification but not sure where/ how, my french is pretty limited.

Let me know if you like the idea.

Hear from you.

Ruby

Ruby L, Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Indoor climbing partners wanted!
Post 2

I sent you a PM Ruby, anyone else? I have a membership at rocsport and eager to use it :-)

I sent you a PM Ruby, anyone else? I have a membership at rocsport and eager to use it :-)

Abigail F, Jul 30, 2016 @ 19:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1015 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form