Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Information on which juicer to buy

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Information on which juicer to buy

Any recommendations on which juicer to buy which safeguards the nutritional value of the fruits and vegetables?!

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Shahram

The text you are quoting:

Any recommendations on which juicer to buy which safeguards the nutritional value of the fruits and vegetables?!

Shahram

emadyshSep 30, 2014 @ 08:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

14 Replies | 3349 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Information on which juicer to buy
Post 1

Shahram

Sep 30, 14 08:41

http://www.juiceladycherie.com/Juice/choosing-a-juicer/

http://www.juiceladycherie.com/Juice/choosing-a-juicer/

Nir Ofek, Sep 30, 2014 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

just consider that almost all jucier destroy fruit fiber. Though fruit juice is tasty, it give instant energy in the absence of fiber. 

just consider that almost all jucier destroy fruit fiber. Though fruit juice is tasty, it give instant energy in the absence of fiber. 

seif d, Sep 30, 2014 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

your stomach can be the best juicer! eat all and lots of fruits ;) 

your stomach can be the best juicer! eat all and lots of fruits ;) 

waqas s, Sep 30, 2014 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

The magic bullet  

The magic bullet  

Jean-Jacques B, Sep 30, 2014 @ 11:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Ah nevermind, a juicer is not a blender...so not the magic bullet

Ah nevermind, a juicer is not a blender...so not the magic bullet

Jean-Jacques B, Sep 30, 2014 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Sep 30, 14 09:39

The best juicer is a mechanical and NOT electrical one. Therefore after squeezing the fruits you can collect the pulp and mix some in the glass. Up to you to dose accordingly then. You have an energy drink with some fibers inside. Santé !

The best juicer is a mechanical and NOT electrical one. Therefore after squeezing the fruits you can collect the pulp and mix some in the glass. Up to you to dose accordingly then. You have an energy drink with some fibers inside. Santé !

Milord, Sep 30, 2014 @ 12:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Many thanks for your replies, it's much appreciated.

With Kind Regards,

Shahram

Many thanks for your replies, it's much appreciated.

With Kind Regards,

Shahram

emadysh, Sep 30, 2014 @ 15:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

The magic bullet  

Sep 30, 14 11:30

@ Jean-Jacques :    i am trying to find a Nutri Bullet (version of Magic bullet i think) in Switzerland.   Do you know where i can buy it?  

@ Shahram,  check out the nutri (magic) bullet - a high wattage blender which creates smoothies from fruit, veg, nuts ....   drink your fruit, veg, nuts, with all the fiber included.     

@ Jean-Jacques :    i am trying to find a Nutri Bullet (version of Magic bullet i think) in Switzerland.   Do you know where i can buy it?  

@ Shahram,  check out the nutri (magic) bullet - a high wattage blender which creates smoothies from fruit, veg, nuts ....   drink your fruit, veg, nuts, with all the fiber included.     

MarciaG, Oct 4, 2014 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

I got a Magic bullet, its great that has its own mix mug/glasses

I got a Magic bullet, its great that has its own mix mug/glasses

Dave G, Oct 4, 2014 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I'm using Philips for a long time bought on Amazon - works fine. The best go to Amazon in Germany or France, and see the most bought juicers. Usually higher price means better quality.

I'm using Philips for a long time bought on Amazon - works fine. The best go to Amazon in Germany or France, and see the most bought juicers. Usually higher price means better quality.

Kris R, Oct 4, 2014 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Tribest and Champion are both good brands and are available in Switzerland.  They are slow juicers and don't heat up the juice like some centrigul juicers do, and therefore preserve the nutrients.  In addition they produce juice that is quite free from pulp which aids digestion of the juice.

Tribest and Champion are both good brands and are available in Switzerland.  They are slow juicers and don't heat up the juice like some centrigul juicers do, and therefore preserve the nutrients.  In addition they produce juice that is quite free from pulp which aids digestion of the juice.

Andy700, Oct 17, 2014 @ 12:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

I was researching a lot and wanted to buy a slow juicer, but finally I decided on a blender, to keep the almighty fibers in. It would be perfect to have both, slow juicer (like Hurom) and a blender.

The best blender is Vitamix, but I will go for the cheaper version, but good - Philips HR2097/00 AVANCE COLLECTION, with inox instead of glass (good for my clumsyness).

I was researching a lot and wanted to buy a slow juicer, but finally I decided on a blender, to keep the almighty fibers in. It would be perfect to have both, slow juicer (like Hurom) and a blender.

The best blender is Vitamix, but I will go for the cheaper version, but good - Philips HR2097/00 AVANCE COLLECTION, with inox instead of glass (good for my clumsyness).

Ana R, Oct 22, 2014 @ 11:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Some juicers have a reverse function on them (masticating and twin-gear juicers) which means when it gets blocked up you can flick the switch and the produce backs out, then you restart.  Some models like Angel have an auto-reverse sensor, pretty clever.

There is a big debate about the benefits of centrifugal vs slow juicers that has been ongoing forever!  Personally I have opted with a masticating juicer, there's not much fibre but the nutrients in the juice are maxed out.

Some juicers have a reverse function on them (masticating and twin-gear juicers) which means when it gets blocked up you can flick the switch and the produce backs out, then you restart.  Some models like Angel have an auto-reverse sensor, pretty clever.

There is a big debate about the benefits of centrifugal vs slow juicers that has been ongoing forever!  Personally I have opted with a masticating juicer, there's not much fibre but the nutrients in the juice are maxed out.

Andy700, Oct 24, 2014 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

After many centrifugal juicers, I have settled on a Matstone masticating juicer, 99% plastic, as metal heats up and can damage nutrients. It is largish and heavy, and the vegetables must be cut up small (I only juice veg., adding an apple sometimes). I find it to be the best juicer, and use it nearly every day. It is a '6-in-one', but I have not explored the other attachments.

After many centrifugal juicers, I have settled on a Matstone masticating juicer, 99% plastic, as metal heats up and can damage nutrients. It is largish and heavy, and the vegetables must be cut up small (I only juice veg., adding an apple sometimes). I find it to be the best juicer, and use it nearly every day. It is a '6-in-one', but I have not explored the other attachments.

An L, Oct 24, 2014 @ 19:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
14 Replies | 3349 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form