Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Intensive French Course

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Intensive French Course

Hello,

I just moved to Geneva and am now on the look out for an intensive effective French course where I can learn how to speak, read and write.

I can see there are a number of language schools available and also courses at the university from time to time. 

I am interested in starting, preferably, within the next couple of weeks and learning about the pros and cons of different options. 

If you have experiences of specific language schools (to choose or not to choose), or can recommend a particular one, please get back to me.

With best regards, Malene

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I just moved to Geneva and am now on the look out for an intensive effective French course where I can learn how to speak, read and write.

I can see there are a number of language schools available and also courses at the university from time to time. 

I am interested in starting, preferably, within the next couple of weeks and learning about the pros and cons of different options. 

If you have experiences of specific language schools (to choose or not to choose), or can recommend a particular one, please get back to me.

With best regards, Malene

malene molding nFeb 14, 2018 @ 17:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 404 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Intensive French Course
Post 1

Hello Malene,

I personally learned french in Geneva by goign to iFage, a private school in the Plainpalais area (Augustin tram stop). Have a look at their website for courses: https://www.ifage.ch/.

I've taken the intensive courses, each module is 5 weeks, 5 times a week from 9 to 12 in the morning. and it used to be around 1000chf 10 years ago.

I highly recommend this school.

Good luck

Hello Malene,

I personally learned french in Geneva by goign to iFage, a private school in the Plainpalais area (Augustin tram stop). Have a look at their website for courses: https://www.ifage.ch/.

I've taken the intensive courses, each module is 5 weeks, 5 times a week from 9 to 12 in the morning. and it used to be around 1000chf 10 years ago.

I highly recommend this school.

Good luck

Sinan, Feb 15, 2018 @ 07:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Sinan,

Thank you,I will check out the web site.

With best regards, malene

Dear Sinan,

Thank you,I will check out the web site.

With best regards, malene

malene molding n, Feb 15, 2018 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Recently I did a 2-week french intensive course at UNIGE. It was great! Lots of speaking, listening and interaction. It's 3h morning class + 1.5h afternoon class. Pretty intensive considering I need to study and do the homework in the evening. Do check out their summer intensive courses. 

A friend recommended Association decouvrir. Do note that it's too late to enroll in any classes now and the next semester starts in april. 

Recently I did a 2-week french intensive course at UNIGE. It was great! Lots of speaking, listening and interaction. It's 3h morning class + 1.5h afternoon class. Pretty intensive considering I need to study and do the homework in the evening. Do check out their summer intensive courses. 

A friend recommended Association decouvrir. Do note that it's too late to enroll in any classes now and the next semester starts in april. 

Melissa Wong, Feb 23, 2018 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

www.learn-french-geneva.com

glocals memebers' reviews here:

http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/learn-french-geneva/