Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Kind of urgent. English speaking dentist in France.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Kind of urgent. English speaking dentist in France.

Hello. Do you know any english speaking dentists in France, close to Geneva? Reasonable prices too please, as I am only for 3 months here and I have my home insurance, meaning I pay everything and we'll seefor what I'll be reimbursed.

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hello. Do you know any english speaking dentists in France, close to Geneva? Reasonable prices too please, as I am only for 3 months here and I have my home insurance, meaning I pay everything and we'll seefor what I'll be reimbursed.

Thank you!

Katerina KJan 25, 2017 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1004 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Kind of urgent. English speaking dentist in France.
Post 1

Thank you!

Jan 25, 17 11:08

Our dentist is absolutely fantastic - outside Thonon [Margencel] but he is very, very booked up because he is so good. However, if you would like details, we are willing to share but please only PM otherwise he will be inundated with requests he cannot handle!

The text you are quoting:

Our dentist is absolutely fantastic - outside Thonon [Margencel] but he is very, very booked up because he is so good. However, if you would like details, we are willing to share but please only PM otherwise he will be inundated with requests he cannot handle!

sheila c, Feb 23, 2017 @ 17:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1004 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form