Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Kitties care while on vacation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Kitties care while on vacation

Hello everyone.

So, I own two cats and I am planning on going for some long vacations during december and february and I need someone to take care of them (clean cat litter and feed them) every other day during those dates.

Do you know of someone who provides this type of service (company or independent).

Thanks a lot!

Eduardo.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone.

So, I own two cats and I am planning on going for some long vacations during december and february and I need someone to take care of them (clean cat litter and feed them) every other day during those dates.

Do you know of someone who provides this type of service (company or independent).

Thanks a lot!

Eduardo.

Eduardo GiorganaNov 22, 2015 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 943 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Kitties care while on vacation
Post 1

HI Eduardo!

I am a professonal pet sitter (as well as a holistic practitioner) and I have a profile on petsitting24.ch. I would love to care for your kitties since I am not going away over the holidays. Just send a message with details. I can send refs. if you need them. I have had cats of my own for many years. My kittens were not allowed at my apt., so sadly I had to find a home for them in April!

Best, Kate Lanxner

HI Eduardo!

I am a professonal pet sitter (as well as a holistic practitioner) and I have a profile on petsitting24.ch. I would love to care for your kitties since I am not going away over the holidays. Just send a message with details. I can send refs. if you need them. I have had cats of my own for many years. My kittens were not allowed at my apt., so sadly I had to find a home for them in April!

Best, Kate Lanxner

Kate Lanxner, Nov 22, 2015 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Eduardo,

I live in Eaux-Vives and i would love to take care of your kitties, I can provide references

will Pm you 

Best

Hi Eduardo,

I live in Eaux-Vives and i would love to take care of your kitties, I can provide references

will Pm you 

Best

Raed A, Nov 22, 2015 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks a lot for you replies!

Regards,