Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Learners Insurance

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Learners Insurance

Hi folks,

I am in the process of buying my first motorcycle. I have already got my A learners permit and will be booking in for the 12 hour course very soon. I thought it would be better to learn on my own bike rather than rely on renting one frequently.

While pricing insurance for my soon-to-be new bike I havent seen anything specific for motorbike learners insurance. Does anyone have experience with this? Do I simply insure the bike with a full policy as supposed to a learners policy?  I have searched a lot and can't seem to find any information.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see any threads on it when I searched.

Any help/advice is most appreciated. Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks,

I am in the process of buying my first motorcycle. I have already got my A learners permit and will be booking in for the 12 hour course very soon. I thought it would be better to learn on my own bike rather than rely on renting one frequently.

While pricing insurance for my soon-to-be new bike I havent seen anything specific for motorbike learners insurance. Does anyone have experience with this? Do I simply insure the bike with a full policy as supposed to a learners policy?  I have searched a lot and can't seem to find any information.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see any threads on it when I searched.

Any help/advice is most appreciated. Thanks!

Andrew MSep 30, 2016 @ 12:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 595 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Learners Insurance
Post 1

Forgot to say that I am also new to the forum. So hello!

The text you are quoting:

Forgot to say that I am also new to the forum. So hello!

Andrew M, Sep 30, 2016 @ 12:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 595 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form