Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for a travelling companion!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a travelling companion!

Hello, everyone!

My name is Michael, I'm 27 years old and am looking for a travelling companion, as the title says! I've moved in Geneva around 5 months ago, currently working for JPMorgan Chase & Co. (no worries, I really have no intention to speak about work during our trips, lol).

The idea is to explore the sorroundings around Switzerland, there are many charming cities and villages I'd like to make the most of and perhaps record some of them and create a wonderful Youtube travel blog (not sure about this yet, though).

I love travelling (obviously), music, reading and Powerlifting, looking forward to sharing more once we set sail :)!

If you think we could have a great time together, welcome on board!

Best wishes,

Michael

The text you are quoting:

Hello, everyone!

My name is Michael, I'm 27 years old and am looking for a travelling companion, as the title says! I've moved in Geneva around 5 months ago, currently working for JPMorgan Chase & Co. (no worries, I really have no intention to speak about work during our trips, lol).

The idea is to explore the sorroundings around Switzerland, there are many charming cities and villages I'd like to make the most of and perhaps record some of them and create a wonderful Youtube travel blog (not sure about this yet, though).

I love travelling (obviously), music, reading and Powerlifting, looking forward to sharing more once we set sail :)!

If you think we could have a great time together, welcome on board!

Best wishes,

Michael

Michael WongSep 3, 2017 @ 16:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for a travelling companion!
Post 1

Hello, air show on Sion.  16-18 septembre.if interested . SMS 0766868361 .cheers

The text you are quoting:

Hello, air show on Sion.  16-18 septembre.if interested . SMS 0766868361 .cheers

yun0, Sep 3, 2017 @ 18:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form