Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for financial and residential advise

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for financial and residential advise

Hello, 

I live in Geneva for last 6 months. I am from Spain and I am interested on receiving advise about what is the best option for financial and residential status in relation between Spain and Switzerland. Which steps should I have to take? Should I have to declare to the Spanish government my residence here? What is the most beneficial situation if I want to invest in Spain?

So I would appreciate a lot any advise or if you recommend me any professional services that can provide guidance it will be greatly helpful.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hello, 

I live in Geneva for last 6 months. I am from Spain and I am interested on receiving advise about what is the best option for financial and residential status in relation between Spain and Switzerland. Which steps should I have to take? Should I have to declare to the Spanish government my residence here? What is the most beneficial situation if I want to invest in Spain?

So I would appreciate a lot any advise or if you recommend me any professional services that can provide guidance it will be greatly helpful.

Thanks

David MadridApr 20, 2018 @ 01:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 805 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for financial and residential advise
Post 1

Hi David,

I may be able to help you by looking at the international tax aspects of your plans, such as the concept of fiscal residency and the treatment of investing abroad under the Spanish-Swiss tax treaty.

Just drop me a line..

Corrina

Hi David,

I may be able to help you by looking at the international tax aspects of your plans, such as the concept of fiscal residency and the treatment of investing abroad under the Spanish-Swiss tax treaty.

Just drop me a line..

Corrina

Corrina L, Apr 20, 2018 @ 08:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for financial and residential advise
Post 2

Hi David,

I guess it depends on what is your current activity, income, wealth, etc.

Be aware that with the OECD automatic exchange of information, it iis going to be difficult as a physical person to arbitrage fiscal residency.

Best,

David

Hi David,

I guess it depends on what is your current activity, income, wealth, etc.

Be aware that with the OECD automatic exchange of information, it iis going to be difficult as a physical person to arbitrage fiscal residency.

Best,

David

David B, Apr 20, 2018 @ 13:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 805 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form