Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for non-skiers who enjoy other winter sports

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for non-skiers who enjoy other winter sports

Hello

I'm a British journalist researching a feature for a Swiss website about winter sports. I'm looking to interview someone who doesn't like skiing but does lots of other winter activities, such as snowshoeing, toboganning, ski-joring, ice-skating, ice fishing, staying in igloos... The more unusual the better!

If you would be happy to be interviewed briefly over the phone about why you like these activities and what Switzerland has to offer, please get in touch.

Thanks

Caroline

The text you are quoting:

Hello

I'm a British journalist researching a feature for a Swiss website about winter sports. I'm looking to interview someone who doesn't like skiing but does lots of other winter activities, such as snowshoeing, toboganning, ski-joring, ice-skating, ice fishing, staying in igloos... The more unusual the better!

If you would be happy to be interviewed briefly over the phone about why you like these activities and what Switzerland has to offer, please get in touch.

Thanks

Caroline

Caroline BNov 20, 2014 @ 17:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 739 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for non-skiers who enjoy other winter sports
Post 1

And why not those who don’t enjoy any winter sports nor winter in CH, full stop?

The text you are quoting:

And why not those who don’t enjoy any winter sports nor winter in CH, full stop?

Ritchie, Nov 20, 2014 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 739 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form