Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for some Powerpoint "Expert" to help me, tandem with French and/or English possible

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for some Powerpoint "Expert" to help me, tandem with French and/or English possible

Hello. Am looking for someone to help me improve my powerpoint techniques.

In exchange we could do some French and/or English conversation. I can also correct any documents in French, and do translations.

Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hello. Am looking for someone to help me improve my powerpoint techniques.

In exchange we could do some French and/or English conversation. I can also correct any documents in French, and do translations.

Thanks.

magaliApr 21, 2015 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 767 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for some Powerpoint "Expert" to help me, tandem with French and/or English possible
Post 1

Hello, may be I could help you, I don't know if I could be considered an expert but I know very well Power Point.

[email protected]

Hello, may be I could help you, I don't know if I could be considered an expert but I know very well Power Point.

[email protected]

Gianluca Boccia, Apr 22, 2015 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for some Powerpoint "Expert" to help me, tandem with French and/or English possible
Post 2

Magali, what exactly are you trying to do? As with Gianluca, I'm very good with all Office products. And I can figure *any*thing out.

Magali, what exactly are you trying to do? As with Gianluca, I'm very good with all Office products. And I can figure *any*thing out.

Zonker, Apr 22, 2015 @ 09:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 767 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form