Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Medicine field - anyone?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Medicine field - anyone?

im looking for people who either finished Medicine or currently studying in this field. I am attending the entrance exams in 2013 at Zurich university and I have some questions. Thank you

The text you are quoting:

im looking for people who either finished Medicine or currently studying in this field. I am attending the entrance exams in 2013 at Zurich university and I have some questions. Thank you

Melody MMay 13, 12 09:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 394 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Medicine field - anyone?
Post 1

well Im aneurosurgeon and glad to help u out if u need any help.

well Im aneurosurgeon and glad to help u out if u need any help.

A el hakim, May 13, 12 10:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you Hakim, (how is your first name pronounced?)

well some of my questions are general like: What sort of entry exams are they? I have not purchased them yet. I am very curious. and how are the hours and lectures are like in the first year of Med.school?

How perfect my German must be? I can speak and read German but my writing sucks so Im going back to German school now and getting myself ready for next year. How is your German?

.... and my other question is - do you know any Medicine related Professor whom I can make an appointment with and ask him/her some further questions?

Thanks a lot

Thank you Hakim, (how is your first name pronounced?)

well some of my questions are general like: What sort of entry exams are they? I have not purchased them yet. I am very curious. and how are the hours and lectures are like in the first year of Med.school?

How perfect my German must be? I can speak and read German but my writing sucks so Im going back to German school now and getting myself ready for next year. How is your German?

.... and my other question is - do you know any Medicine related Professor whom I can make an appointment with and ask him/her some further questions?

Thanks a lot

Melody M, May 13, 12 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

well first of all yeah u have to study alot for it but ill be really honest i dunno how its like studying medicine here coz in many countries english is actually used to teach medicine and i actually ddnt study medicine in swiss so i guess u better off askn someone studied here in swiss but if its in english ill be glad to help prepare for ur exam good luck

well first of all yeah u have to study alot for it but ill be really honest i dunno how its like studying medicine here coz in many countries english is actually used to teach medicine and i actually ddnt study medicine in swiss so i guess u better off askn someone studied here in swiss but if its in english ill be glad to help prepare for ur exam good luck

A el hakim, May 13, 12 19:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

The studies will be in German, although obviously most of the readings can also be done in English.

The entry exam is not so much about knowledge, but rather about testing certain abilities that are supposed to be important when studying medicine. You might find more information here: http://www.unifr.ch/ztd/ems/

To know more about the lectures in every year and other information, browse around here: http://www.med.uzh.ch/Medizinstudium.html This also gives you an idea of the level of German you need to be able to understand...

The studies will be in German, although obviously most of the readings can also be done in English.

The entry exam is not so much about knowledge, but rather about testing certain abilities that are supposed to be important when studying medicine. You might find more information here: http://www.unifr.ch/ztd/ems/

To know more about the lectures in every year and other information, browse around here: http://www.med.uzh.ch/Medizinstudium.html This also gives you an idea of the level of German you need to be able to understand...

eva77, May 16, 12 20:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 394 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form