Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > My dog suffers from anemia

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My dog suffers from anemia

Hello,

My dog is a 12 years old male Chihuahua and after catching a serious cold 1.5 month ago, he goes into a very bad and dying health situation.

For the moment, he's biggest fetal problem is he is lack of blood and there's very little Erythrocytes and Blood platelet,3 times more than normal Leukocytes.

He got some poo with blood and always liquid till now. Very easily getting tired, breathing heavily, no appetite at all.

The vet can't find further solution and he can not take any operation in his life.

If anyone knows his problem or know how to solve his current sufferings, especially his blood, please let me know! I don't want him die and he is like my real brother.

Thank you in advance!

Lin

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My dog is a 12 years old male Chihuahua and after catching a serious cold 1.5 month ago, he goes into a very bad and dying health situation.

For the moment, he's biggest fetal problem is he is lack of blood and there's very little Erythrocytes and Blood platelet,3 times more than normal Leukocytes.

He got some poo with blood and always liquid till now. Very easily getting tired, breathing heavily, no appetite at all.

The vet can't find further solution and he can not take any operation in his life.

If anyone knows his problem or know how to solve his current sufferings, especially his blood, please let me know! I don't want him die and he is like my real brother.

Thank you in advance!

Lin

Lin JJul 20, 2014 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 855 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My dog suffers from anemia
Post 1

Hi Lin - I'm so sorry to read this.  

If there's nothing else the vet can do, then you may have to face facts and slowly say goodbye to him.  I had a cat who developed septicemia and to whom, I also had to say a very sad goodbye.  

Be brave and be brave for your dog and let him know that he had a happy life and let him go without pain, if you have to.  

Good luck and thinking of you xx

Hi Lin - I'm so sorry to read this.  

If there's nothing else the vet can do, then you may have to face facts and slowly say goodbye to him.  I had a cat who developed septicemia and to whom, I also had to say a very sad goodbye.  

Be brave and be brave for your dog and let him know that he had a happy life and let him go without pain, if you have to.  

Good luck and thinking of you xx

Carolyn C, Jul 20, 2014 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

If vet can't do anything! please let him go, he had a good happy life :) Everyone has to go one day! 

If vet can't do anything! please let him go, he had a good happy life :) Everyone has to go one day! 

waqas s, Jul 20, 2014 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you Carolyn,

Very warm of you and sorry for your cat, too.

When these small families leave us, really so sad, but I still hope they could survive.

Take care! Good luck to our loves!

Thank you Carolyn,

Very warm of you and sorry for your cat, too.

When these small families leave us, really so sad, but I still hope they could survive.

Take care! Good luck to our loves!

Lin J, Jul 20, 2014 @ 23:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you Waqas, but the video makes me feel more sorrows....

Thank you Waqas, but the video makes me feel more sorrows....

Lin J, Jul 20, 2014 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Having gone through a similar experience with a dog I used to have, I find this video really sad.  Particularly the scene were the three-legged dog is walking into the vet's office waggling its tail and not knowing that he's going to be euthanized. 

I hope your Chihuahua gets better Lin

Having gone through a similar experience with a dog I used to have, I find this video really sad.  Particularly the scene were the three-legged dog is walking into the vet's office waggling its tail and not knowing that he's going to be euthanized. 

I hope your Chihuahua gets better Lin

Jean-Jacques B, Jul 23, 2014 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

There is the famous animal hospital in Bern, if they cannot help then you know you have tried everything. It is called Tierspital Bern.

All the best

There is the famous animal hospital in Bern, if they cannot help then you know you have tried everything. It is called Tierspital Bern.

All the best

talikka, Jul 23, 2014 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Thank you JJ, I don't know whether I have the courage to decide his life,  it's really a not proper video here since my dog is still alive and it helps nothing except making people who has been suffered or is suffering sadder.  I'm bit pressure this week and lost connection with him.  Best wishes for him!

Thank you JJ, I don't know whether I have the courage to decide his life,  it's really a not proper video here since my dog is still alive and it helps nothing except making people who has been suffered or is suffering sadder.  I'm bit pressure this week and lost connection with him.  Best wishes for him!

Lin J, Jul 23, 2014 @ 22:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

@talikka, thank you so much!!!!!! It's what I really expect for!!! Thank you again!

@talikka, thank you so much!!!!!! It's what I really expect for!!! Thank you again!

Lin J, Jul 23, 2014 @ 23:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 855 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form