Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Name and Shame. - I just got screwed over by an apartment offer in geneva now stuck!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Name and Shame. - I just got screwed over by an apartment offer in geneva now stuck!

A guy from Glocals who advertised a room on gloclas has screwed me over...

, his name is Djamel Eddine Gabriel Fersadou. 

Heres the story so...  I met with him about 3 weeks ago and viewed the apartment, he agreed i could have it that evening and move in on the 30th. I was supposed to move in today like planned, but the weeks before my move-in date he  was not returning my texts about confirming a time to move in and he just said one message saying  he was busy and wil message later...  So I left him alone but now today I've tried to contact him asking if I can move in tonight, I phoned him and he said julie who and hung up on me then couldnt contact him further because he blocked me by imessages, facebook, So i watsapped him and then he blocked me after reading it!!  All i wanted was an explanation? I guess he was not mature,sane enough human bieng to tell me I cant have the room? So I've wasted three weeks not hunting for a room, so if anyone hears of anything pelase let me know and also know of this guy send some bad karma his way and dont rent from him!!!!!  

The text you are quoting:

Heres the story so...  I met with him about 3 weeks ago and viewed the apartment, he agreed i could have it that evening and move in on the 30th. I was supposed to move in today like planned, but the weeks before my move-in date he  was not returning my texts about confirming a time to move in and he just said one message saying  he was busy and wil message later...  So I left him alone but now today I've tried to contact him asking if I can move in tonight, I phoned him and he said julie who and hung up on me then couldnt contact him further because he blocked me by imessages, facebook, So i watsapped him and then he blocked me after reading it!!  All i wanted was an explanation? I guess he was not mature,sane enough human bieng to tell me I cant have the room? So I've wasted three weeks not hunting for a room, so if anyone hears of anything pelase let me know and also know of this guy send some bad karma his way and dont rent from him!!!!!  

Julie PMay 30, 2016 @ 23:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

15 Replies | 1558 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Name and Shame. - I just got screwed over by an apartment offer in geneva now stuck!
Post 1

hey Julie, so sorry to hear this. after reading this could not help but ask do you have a place to stay? Are you ok? How can I support? Please just ask ok, will at least try to be of use here. I am thinking what would I do if you were me, you know. Lots of love, Puja

hey Julie, so sorry to hear this. after reading this could not help but ask do you have a place to stay? Are you ok? How can I support? Please just ask ok, will at least try to be of use here. I am thinking what would I do if you were me, you know. Lots of love, Puja

pouezatpuja, May 31, 2016 @ 00:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Name and Shame. - I just got screwed over by an apartment offer in geneva now stuck!
Post 2

Hi puja that is sweet of you, Im not homeless here.....I work for a lovely family as an au pair so I am crashing in their spare bedroom but they live up the saleve mountain so its not an ideak place for me to stay for too long, too isolated and they really want me to be happy settled somewhere more closer to geneva. So if you know of good sites to try for finding a palce thats all the help I could need right now. THANK YOU AND good evening <3 <3 

Hi puja that is sweet of you, Im not homeless here.....I work for a lovely family as an au pair so I am crashing in their spare bedroom but they live up the saleve mountain so its not an ideak place for me to stay for too long, too isolated and they really want me to be happy settled somewhere more closer to geneva. So if you know of good sites to try for finding a palce thats all the help I could need right now. THANK YOU AND good evening <3 <3 

Julie P, May 31, 2016 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Julie,

Have a look at www.easywg.ch It's a special site for flatesharing.

Cheers,

Karin

Hi Julie,

Have a look at www.easywg.ch It's a special site for flatesharing.

Cheers,

Karin

karind, May 31, 2016 @ 07:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Julie, Sorry to hear about your problem. Don't know, if it helps but a friend of mine wants to rent out a room in his apartment in Allaman. He prefers someone for a long term but that can be negoitiated. Let me know, if you are interested, I will give you his contact details.

Himank

Hi Julie, Sorry to hear about your problem. Don't know, if it helps but a friend of mine wants to rent out a room in his apartment in Allaman. He prefers someone for a long term but that can be negoitiated. Let me know, if you are interested, I will give you his contact details.

Himank

Himank Anand, May 31, 2016 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

May 30, 16 23:41

Hi Julie,

This is appalling. I think the Glocal administrators should take some action and delete his membership. This is no way to treat anybody and and there should be consequences. Luckily you have somewhere to live but you could have been homeless. Over to you Nir!

Hi Julie,

This is appalling. I think the Glocal administrators should take some action and delete his membership. This is no way to treat anybody and and there should be consequences. Luckily you have somewhere to live but you could have been homeless. Over to you Nir!

delseta9_, May 31, 2016 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Casuistik, May 31, 2016 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

May 31, 16 11:27

I like this idea! Smile

I like this idea! Smile

delseta9_, May 31, 2016 @ 12:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Me too! 

My boss sent him a kind message today saying he's embarrassed me, and allowed me to think all this time I had a room. and just asked kindly for an explanation. And his response was : block my boss on watsapp! 

Should i I announce the flat address in case snyone knows him or wants to throw an egg at his head?  

Me too! 

My boss sent him a kind message today saying he's embarrassed me, and allowed me to think all this time I had a room. and just asked kindly for an explanation. And his response was : block my boss on watsapp! 

Should i I announce the flat address in case snyone knows him or wants to throw an egg at his head?  

Julie P, May 31, 2016 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Himank

May 31, 16 10:59

Sadly too far away fork with. Opposite ends :( 

Julie P, May 31, 2016 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

May 31, 16 15:22

Sorry, but what does «fork with» mean, please?

Sorry, but what does «fork with» mean, please?

Ritchie, May 31, 2016 @ 15:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

From *  of course 

typo error - too fast typing 

From *  of course 

typo error - too fast typing 

Julie P, May 31, 2016 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

From me* 

i meAnt!! Just re read it! Whoops 

From me* 

i meAnt!! Just re read it! Whoops 

Julie P, May 31, 2016 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Sorry no I meant.

*Too far from work *!

Sorry no I meant.

*Too far from work *!

Julie P, May 31, 2016 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Yes, I got that ;).

Himank

Yes, I got that ;).

Himank

Himank Anand, May 31, 2016 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Julie: did you pay him any money or sign any contract with him?

Julie: did you pay him any money or sign any contract with him?

Nir Ofek, May 31, 2016 @ 16:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
15 Replies | 1558 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form