Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Pharmacy or Bio store???

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Pharmacy or Bio store???

Hi everyone! I'm suffering from hormonal imbalance and was searching for some medication. I bumped into Gaia vitex berry and activated charcoal to illiminate the toxins. Are these available in the pharmacies or bio stores in Geneva? i'm not so familiar with the place as of yet. thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! I'm suffering from hormonal imbalance and was searching for some medication. I bumped into Gaia vitex berry and activated charcoal to illiminate the toxins. Are these available in the pharmacies or bio stores in Geneva? i'm not so familiar with the place as of yet. thank you!

Xena CJul 13, 2017 @ 15:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1414 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Pharmacy or Bio store???
Post 1

If you want to try something natural, there is the Droguerie-Herboristerie d'Arve, 87 rue de Carouge, they can advise and sell herbs and natural remedies. The elderly herborist is very experienced.

Also, the Pharmacie de Grand-Pré, they are great for advising for natural remedies:

http://www.pharmacieplus-grandpre.ch/

For an energetic /spiritual help, there is the list of "faiseurs de secrets", well known in Switzerland, many of them do not charge anything, although you might want to send a donation or thank you letter:

http://www.gedelaloye.ch/fds.php 

If you want to try something natural, there is the Droguerie-Herboristerie d'Arve, 87 rue de Carouge, they can advise and sell herbs and natural remedies. The elderly herborist is very experienced.

Also, the Pharmacie de Grand-Pré, they are great for advising for natural remedies:

http://www.pharmacieplus-grandpre.ch/

For an energetic /spiritual help, there is the list of "faiseurs de secrets", well known in Switzerland, many of them do not charge anything, although you might want to send a donation or thank you letter:

http://www.gedelaloye.ch/fds.php 

evanescence, Jul 17, 2017 @ 20:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

or try here

Centrale homéopathique et Pharmacie des Bergues

Quai des Bergues 25 1201 Geneve

Tel. 022 / 732 29 85
Fax 022 / 738 76 44

Lundi – vendredi
8.00 – 12.15 / 13.30 – 18.30

Samedi
8.00 – 12.30

[email protected]

For the berries if not sold,  then maybe they might be able to suggest another brand

Activated charcoal should be availabe in most if not all pharmacies, certainly at the above

or try here

Centrale homéopathique et Pharmacie des Bergues

Quai des Bergues 25 1201 Geneve

Tel. 022 / 732 29 85
Fax 022 / 738 76 44

Lundi – vendredi
8.00 – 12.15 / 13.30 – 18.30

Samedi
8.00 – 12.30

[email protected]

For the berries if not sold,  then maybe they might be able to suggest another brand

Activated charcoal should be availabe in most if not all pharmacies, certainly at the above

TogJay, Jul 17, 2017 @ 21:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

For the bio shops , a matter of going in and looking what they have (search on intenet for magasins bio Genève  

or in neighbouring France:  Biofrais ,St Julien-en-Genevois - they did have a naturopathe working there but not sure if still the case. or  Satoriz Ferney, and Gaillard ZI , or Onalavie  in Ville la Grand/ Annemasse ZI 

For the bio shops , a matter of going in and looking what they have (search on intenet for magasins bio Genève  

or in neighbouring France:  Biofrais ,St Julien-en-Genevois - they did have a naturopathe working there but not sure if still the case. or  Satoriz Ferney, and Gaillard ZI , or Onalavie  in Ville la Grand/ Annemasse ZI 

TogJay, Jul 17, 2017 @ 22:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1414 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form