Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Any help, advice with this would be so appreciated...I know this can be a personal subject so feel free to message me if you have any advice? 

Basically I am hoping to find some kind of support group or intensive counseling for someone who really wants to deal with this terrible problem... Or even to talk to someone who is dealing with the same disorder...

Many thanks in advance

The text you are quoting:

Any help, advice with this would be so appreciated...I know this can be a personal subject so feel free to message me if you have any advice? 

Basically I am hoping to find some kind of support group or intensive counseling for someone who really wants to deal with this terrible problem... Or even to talk to someone who is dealing with the same disorder...

Many thanks in advance

kitcatMar 31, 2015 @ 14:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1352 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post 1

Call psychologist Nadia Fahkouri in Geneva for a referral for someone who specializes in your needs 079 404 1835. With all of the UN people in town there are many that have experience with PTSD. 

Call psychologist Nadia Fahkouri in Geneva for a referral for someone who specializes in your needs 079 404 1835. With all of the UN people in town there are many that have experience with PTSD. 

suzy_q2, Mar 31, 2015 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Kitcat. I find EFT to be very effective but it has to be done with a well trained practicioner because there are spcial techniques to be applied (not basic EFT). I would suggest you research into it (Rehana Webster for example has developped a special EFT trauma technique for humanitarians). For practicioners in the Geneva area who would be qualified to work with your friend you can contact Diane and Alain van der Weid. Much love to you

Hi Kitcat. I find EFT to be very effective but it has to be done with a well trained practicioner because there are spcial techniques to be applied (not basic EFT). I would suggest you research into it (Rehana Webster for example has developped a special EFT trauma technique for humanitarians). For practicioners in the Geneva area who would be qualified to work with your friend you can contact Diane and Alain van der Weid. Much love to you

Violetta D, Mar 31, 2015 @ 17:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Does anyone know of a support group for families members dealing with someone who has PTSD?

Sincerest thanks

Does anyone know of a support group for families members dealing with someone who has PTSD?

Sincerest thanks

Angela v, May 20, 2017 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1352 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form