Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Registering a pet in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Registering a pet in Geneva?

Hello,

i finally managed to bring my dog from abroad, now I understand I have one week to register her, get a health insurance, etc. I was advised to go into the SCAV webpage but all is in French :S

Can anyone pls guide me through it or provide a checklist with everything I need to do for my dog?

Many thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

i finally managed to bring my dog from abroad, now I understand I have one week to register her, get a health insurance, etc. I was advised to go into the SCAV webpage but all is in French :S

Can anyone pls guide me through it or provide a checklist with everything I need to do for my dog?

Many thanks!

Nayelli RMay 24, 2015 @ 10:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1190 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Registering a pet in Geneva?
Post 1

Go to your local “Mairie”.  They will provide all the necessary info.

Best, R.

Go to your local “Mairie”.  They will provide all the necessary info.

Best, R.

Ritchie, May 24, 2015 @ 10:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Registering a pet in Geneva?
Post 2

Hi,

i just did this recently. First you'll need to take your dog to a Vet here in Geneva. Dr Campbell speaks English http://veto-stjean.ch . They will register your dog on anis for you, give you a dog passport and give you an info sheet which outlines everything you have to do. This includes getting a medalion from the municipal police and the 2 courses you and your dog will have to undertake. 

Hi,

i just did this recently. First you'll need to take your dog to a Vet here in Geneva. Dr Campbell speaks English http://veto-stjean.ch . They will register your dog on anis for you, give you a dog passport and give you an info sheet which outlines everything you have to do. This includes getting a medalion from the municipal police and the 2 courses you and your dog will have to undertake. 

Candice Ungerer, May 24, 2015 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1190 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form