Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Ricardo = Bravo!!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ricardo = Bravo!!!!

I just loooooooooooove Ricardo! Yesterday went quickly across the border and took delivery of 20 necklaces and 6 bracelets, all for the princely sum of 1.--!!

So what if they are costume jewellery? Will put up each item for 1.-- myself with my Vide Grenier partner and hopefully we shall be able to recoup far more than I paid out.

Bravo Ricardo and keep up the good work! Additionally to all your inhabitants of CH, keep throwing your unwanted goodies out at rock-bottom prices so the rest of us can benefit!

Compliments of the season to one and all!

The text you are quoting:

I just loooooooooooove Ricardo! Yesterday went quickly across the border and took delivery of 20 necklaces and 6 bracelets, all for the princely sum of 1.--!!

So what if they are costume jewellery? Will put up each item for 1.-- myself with my Vide Grenier partner and hopefully we shall be able to recoup far more than I paid out.

Bravo Ricardo and keep up the good work! Additionally to all your inhabitants of CH, keep throwing your unwanted goodies out at rock-bottom prices so the rest of us can benefit!

Compliments of the season to one and all!

sheila cDec 8, 2017 @ 15:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 931 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 931 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form