Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Seeking Office Space with Computer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking Office Space with Computer

I am seeking office space in Geneva to borrow for an evening or two, ideally with English-speaking staff. I would need to speak for several hours via video chat with colleagues abroad, and accordingly an office space equipped with a computer, decent webcam and microphone, and Skype installed (or a least working if installed). 

Most hotel business rooms don't offer spaces with pre-installed computers, let alone webcams and microphones, so any recommendations would be greatly welcome. Worst comes to worst, I would be fine with office space allowing me to use my laptop with high internet speed so I can videoconference from my laptop. But I would prefer to use (more equipped) computers for videoconferencing. 

The text you are quoting:

I am seeking office space in Geneva to borrow for an evening or two, ideally with English-speaking staff. I would need to speak for several hours via video chat with colleagues abroad, and accordingly an office space equipped with a computer, decent webcam and microphone, and Skype installed (or a least working if installed). 

Most hotel business rooms don't offer spaces with pre-installed computers, let alone webcams and microphones, so any recommendations would be greatly welcome. Worst comes to worst, I would be fine with office space allowing me to use my laptop with high internet speed so I can videoconference from my laptop. But I would prefer to use (more equipped) computers for videoconferencing. 

Justin CMar 24, 2018 @ 20:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 650 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 650 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form