Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Shoe Shining Business

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Shoe Shining Business

Just arrived from the UK and it seems there is only one shop polishing shoes in Geneva, hence the extortionate amount they charge I guess.

Do you know any other place and would you be interested in the service? I am seriously thinking about introducing shoe cobblers in Switzerland as well as free pick up/delivery service.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts Smile

The text you are quoting:

Just arrived from the UK and it seems there is only one shop polishing shoes in Geneva, hence the extortionate amount they charge I guess.

Do you know any other place and would you be interested in the service? I am seriously thinking about introducing shoe cobblers in Switzerland as well as free pick up/delivery service.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts Smile

Davina BradleySep 16, 2014 @ 08:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 798 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Shoe Shining Business
Post 1

Do you actually mean shoe polishing / shining?  There are shoe repairers / cobblers here, but I'm not sure why anyone would want their shoes collected in order to polish them, unless I'm missing something.

The text you are quoting:

Do you actually mean shoe polishing / shining?  There are shoe repairers / cobblers here, but I'm not sure why anyone would want their shoes collected in order to polish them, unless I'm missing something.

Andy C, Sep 19, 2014 @ 00:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 798 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form