Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > St Julien En Genevois

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
St Julien En Genevois

Hi Guys, I'm moving over from the UK in coming weeks and have found a nice apartment in St Juliet en Genevois? Can any body tell me if they know what the area is like?

The text you are quoting:

Hi Guys, I'm moving over from the UK in coming weeks and have found a nice apartment in St Juliet en Genevois? Can any body tell me if they know what the area is like?

Chris ShawMar 6, 2015 @ 17:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1068 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: St Julien En Genevois
Post 1

Very nice and cosy little town

Very nice and cosy little town

Liubov D, Mar 6, 2015 @ 18:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Yes, all of the amenities of Geneva and the surroundings with few of the exorbitant prices.

Yes, all of the amenities of Geneva and the surroundings with few of the exorbitant prices.

sheila c, Mar 6, 2015 @ 18:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

BTW, it's St. Julien not Ste. Juliette

BTW, it's St. Julien not Ste. Juliette

sheila c, Mar 6, 2015 @ 19:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Mar 6, 15 17:03

St. Julien is great - has everything you need and is well connected to Geneva by direct bus routes. If you have transport check out Vitam Park sport/aqua/commercial centre just up the road.

St. Julien is great - has everything you need and is well connected to Geneva by direct bus routes. If you have transport check out Vitam Park sport/aqua/commercial centre just up the road.

Jeanine R, Mar 7, 2015 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

It's a nice little town, all the amenities you need and not too far from Geneva.  I second the above recommendation for Vitam Park.  One thing to keep in mind if you are planning to work on the Swiss side is that traffic during peak hours (French -> Swiss side in the morning, opposite in the afternoon) can be quite a challenge.  Best of luck! 

It's a nice little town, all the amenities you need and not too far from Geneva.  I second the above recommendation for Vitam Park.  One thing to keep in mind if you are planning to work on the Swiss side is that traffic during peak hours (French -> Swiss side in the morning, opposite in the afternoon) can be quite a challenge.  Best of luck! 

Amanda N, Mar 9, 2015 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1068 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form