Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Stockholm during summer.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Stockholm during summer.

Hello,

I would like to visit Skockholm this summer and looking for informations and tips, thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I would like to visit Skockholm this summer and looking for informations and tips, thanks.

Joanna VApr 23, 2015 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 766 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Stockholm during summer.
Post 1

I don't have any tips to offer since I only stayed 4 days there, but Stockholm is a very nice city to visit. People were very laid back and nice and spoke a perfect english. It was a very nice trip.

I don't have any tips to offer since I only stayed 4 days there, but Stockholm is a very nice city to visit. People were very laid back and nice and spoke a perfect english. It was a very nice trip.

yoyo lolo, Apr 24, 2015 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Stroll the north strip of Sodermalm and all of Skeppsholmen, picnic in Skansen, fika in Sturekatten. The veggie buffet at Hermann's would even satisfy a steak-lover. Check out musical offerings at the nearby Mosebacke.

Stroll the north strip of Sodermalm and all of Skeppsholmen, picnic in Skansen, fika in Sturekatten. The veggie buffet at Hermann's would even satisfy a steak-lover. Check out musical offerings at the nearby Mosebacke.

Neil D, Apr 24, 2015 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you both of you.

Thank you both of you.

Joanna V, Apr 24, 2015 @ 13:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Stockholm is a beautiful city. One of the most fantastic museums in the world is located there - the Vasa Museum. Don't miss it. Take a trip up river too which is very peaceful and beautiful. Easily accessible is the Royal Palace which has lovely gardens.

However, be prepared for all types of weather! The 9 June the year we visited, the temperature was a cool 9 degrees!

Stockholm is a beautiful city. One of the most fantastic museums in the world is located there - the Vasa Museum. Don't miss it. Take a trip up river too which is very peaceful and beautiful. Easily accessible is the Royal Palace which has lovely gardens.

However, be prepared for all types of weather! The 9 June the year we visited, the temperature was a cool 9 degrees!

sheila c, Apr 27, 2015 @ 21:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 766 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form