Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Student's request - research

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Student's request - research

Hi everyone,

I'm a student at the Graduate Institute of Geneva (Anthropology Department) and I'm preparing to do some small research (which is assigned as a part of one course). Since it is up to our choice and my interest lays mostly in sports, I'd like to combine anthropology with sports.

Therefore I'm looking for people who do some sports (any discipline actually) and who not only train but also take part in competitions (be it i.e. running races). My research would be basically about a role which sport plays in one's life, especially on the so called sports routine on the day of competition. Details are to be explained/precised. 

My method would be generally speaking talking with people, taking interviews (2-3 times to meet, I won't be annoying or troublesome!). 

Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping me! Would be more than grateful for any answer :-). 

Have a nice day/s,

Jagoda

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I'm a student at the Graduate Institute of Geneva (Anthropology Department) and I'm preparing to do some small research (which is assigned as a part of one course). Since it is up to our choice and my interest lays mostly in sports, I'd like to combine anthropology with sports.

Therefore I'm looking for people who do some sports (any discipline actually) and who not only train but also take part in competitions (be it i.e. running races). My research would be basically about a role which sport plays in one's life, especially on the so called sports routine on the day of competition. Details are to be explained/precised. 

My method would be generally speaking talking with people, taking interviews (2-3 times to meet, I won't be annoying or troublesome!). 

Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping me! Would be more than grateful for any answer :-). 

Have a nice day/s,

Jagoda

Jagoda KhatriFeb 23, 2017 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 703 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Student's request - research
Post 1

Fun, there is no such department there

Kirill_GE, Feb 23, 2017 @ 13:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Why are so many people lying???

Why are so many people lying???

Kirill_GE, Feb 23, 2017 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Feb 23, 17 13:52

... did you mean there is no anthropology dept. at the Graduate Institute? Is their website lying then? http://graduateinstitute.ch/home/study/academicdepartments/anso.html 

... did you mean there is no anthropology dept. at the Graduate Institute? Is their website lying then? http://graduateinstitute.ch/home/study/academicdepartments/anso.html 

Steve A, Feb 23, 2017 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Well, I hoped for some constructive answers :D. Anyway, @Kirill_GE, as you can see I'm apparently not lying. 

Well, I hoped for some constructive answers :D. Anyway, @Kirill_GE, as you can see I'm apparently not lying. 

Jagoda Khatri, Feb 23, 2017 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 703 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form