Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Swiss Tax form 2015 - How does this work?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swiss Tax form 2015 - How does this work?

I changed Cantons in AUgust and then switched from a B permit to a C permit in November. This is the first time I will have to complete a Swiss tax form for 2015. I am wondering if it is very complicated to do myself or if I should hire someone. Any advice? Thanks in advance. It is stressful! 

The text you are quoting:

I changed Cantons in AUgust and then switched from a B permit to a C permit in November. This is the first time I will have to complete a Swiss tax form for 2015. I am wondering if it is very complicated to do myself or if I should hire someone. Any advice? Thanks in advance. It is stressful! 

Karen TaylorFeb 22, 2016 @ 06:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1446 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Swiss Tax form 2015 - How does this work?
Post 1

as you are in the canton of geneva, go to this site and begin by creating an account, followed by the on-line form which will calculate your federal, cantonal/communal tax declaration.

https://ge.ch/ginapartners_public/createpersonalaccount/

as you are in the canton of geneva, go to this site and begin by creating an account, followed by the on-line form which will calculate your federal, cantonal/communal tax declaration.

https://ge.ch/ginapartners_public/createpersonalaccount/

epicure, Feb 22, 2016 @ 09:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Karen,

Do you need some help ? I am specialized in tax.

JFC

Hi Karen,

Do you need some help ? I am specialized in tax.

JFC

Jean-François C, Mar 3, 2016 @ 15:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

You can hire someone to do this for less than 100 CHF, at least to do your first year to see how it works. Or if you're good with that kind of thing and fine with the language, I'm told it's not so complicated to do yourself. I pay someone.

You can hire someone to do this for less than 100 CHF, at least to do your first year to see how it works. Or if you're good with that kind of thing and fine with the language, I'm told it's not so complicated to do yourself. I pay someone.

Amy Soska, Mar 5, 2016 @ 18:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello Karen,  if you still didn't find an answer for taxes I can put you in contact with the company which does full financial advisory and it's free.   

Feel free write me.

Ilona

Hello Karen,  if you still didn't find an answer for taxes I can put you in contact with the company which does full financial advisory and it's free.   

Feel free write me.

Ilona

ilona samoilenko, Mar 6, 2016 @ 01:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Karen - being an US citizen will make your tax return more complicated than most.  Plus moving Cantons, plus going from a B permit to a C permit also complicates things, and if you own a property.....you'd have to be Einstein to do your own tax return.

It's worth paying an expert and I can highly recommend a lady called Veronique Lang at [email protected] - 022 819 1010.  

She charges approx CHF 300, but consistently saves me about CHF3,000 each year,  between what the authorities "think" I should be paying in tax and what I "actually" should be paying in tax.  

She's very approachable, speaks perfect English, great sense of humour (married to a Brit!) and based in Gland, but will do everything by post/email.

Good Luck and enjoy your savings!

Hi Karen - being an US citizen will make your tax return more complicated than most.  Plus moving Cantons, plus going from a B permit to a C permit also complicates things, and if you own a property.....you'd have to be Einstein to do your own tax return.

It's worth paying an expert and I can highly recommend a lady called Veronique Lang at [email protected] - 022 819 1010.  

She charges approx CHF 300, but consistently saves me about CHF3,000 each year,  between what the authorities "think" I should be paying in tax and what I "actually" should be paying in tax.  

She's very approachable, speaks perfect English, great sense of humour (married to a Brit!) and based in Gland, but will do everything by post/email.

Good Luck and enjoy your savings!

Carolyn C, Mar 6, 2016 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1446 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form