Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Switching from CSS to Sanitas

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Switching from CSS to Sanitas

Hello!

I know there are always this kind of questions every year, but still want to ask an advice.I was for 2 years with CSS insuarance. But I never visited a doctor these 2 years.  This year seems they have premiums increased. I checked comparis.ch and found that with  the same dedactibles I will pay for me and my wife 80 CHF less each month. 

I am just wondering If someone had an experiance with sanitas? Was it good or not? Especially in case of pregnancy?

And one more question about complementary insuarance:) Does anyone knows what services complementary insuarance may have, that is worst to buy?  

Best Regards, Alex

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I know there are always this kind of questions every year, but still want to ask an advice.I was for 2 years with CSS insuarance. But I never visited a doctor these 2 years.  This year seems they have premiums increased. I checked comparis.ch and found that with  the same dedactibles I will pay for me and my wife 80 CHF less each month. 

I am just wondering If someone had an experiance with sanitas? Was it good or not? Especially in case of pregnancy?

And one more question about complementary insuarance:) Does anyone knows what services complementary insuarance may have, that is worst to buy?  

Best Regards, Alex

Alex BOct 26, 2016 @ 19:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1195 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Switching from CSS to Sanitas
Post 1

Sanitas is one of the most expensive companies on the market and while in my experience they do reimburse routine bills pretty quickly, they nit-pick wherever else they can.  For example, in my case they queried the number of eye injections I was having while in the care of a HUG professor.  The situation did get sorted finally but it was pretty worrying at the time, not least because the injections are 4-figure jobs.

I can’t say anything about their pregnancy coverage, but if a legal loop-hole didn’t prevent it, I’d have left Sanitas many years ago.

Sorry not to be more encouraging.

R.

The text you are quoting:

Sanitas is one of the most expensive companies on the market and while in my experience they do reimburse routine bills pretty quickly, they nit-pick wherever else they can.  For example, in my case they queried the number of eye injections I was having while in the care of a HUG professor.  The situation did get sorted finally but it was pretty worrying at the time, not least because the injections are 4-figure jobs.

I can’t say anything about their pregnancy coverage, but if a legal loop-hole didn’t prevent it, I’d have left Sanitas many years ago.

Sorry not to be more encouraging.

R.

Ritchie, Oct 26, 2016 @ 21:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1195 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form