Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Thrive and control your destiny or it will be taken away from you and your children and theirs...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Thrive and control your destiny or it will be taken away from you and your children and theirs...

I have just watch this film and feel it my responsibility to share it with you: http://www.thrivemovement.com/

If you think what you are doing is important it is but it may not be that important if you don't see the bigger picture because what is the end game? Make the biggest gift you can to the next generation and that is freedom and an abundent world.  Want something else then think about the opposite of this and multiply it by a big number and you won't like the answer.    

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, sit down, and watch this film! No REALLY, I mean it. This is one of the most IMPORTANT films I’ve seen…Thrive brings together the New Energy and Occupy movements in a coherent, well constructed synergy that EVERYONE should see NOW!"

".... Literally my favorite film of all time and has not only put wind in the sails of my life in general; but made me feel less alone and more vibrant in who I am specifically and what I specifically came here to do and be."

"One of the most informative and interesting documentaries I've watched!!! You will not be sorry to view this. It gives a very knowledgeable insight into quantum physics and then moves into how our government and a few select people have so much control over what happens with our money, our health, the health of our planet and our awareness of that information... Very eye opening!!!"

The text you are quoting:

I have just watch this film and feel it my responsibility to share it with you: http://www.thrivemovement.com/

If you think what you are doing is important it is but it may not be that important if you don't see the bigger picture because what is the end game? Make the biggest gift you can to the next generation and that is freedom and an abundent world.  Want something else then think about the opposite of this and multiply it by a big number and you won't like the answer.    

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, sit down, and watch this film! No REALLY, I mean it. This is one of the most IMPORTANT films I’ve seen…Thrive brings together the New Energy and Occupy movements in a coherent, well constructed synergy that EVERYONE should see NOW!"

".... Literally my favorite film of all time and has not only put wind in the sails of my life in general; but made me feel less alone and more vibrant in who I am specifically and what I specifically came here to do and be."

"One of the most informative and interesting documentaries I've watched!!! You will not be sorry to view this. It gives a very knowledgeable insight into quantum physics and then moves into how our government and a few select people have so much control over what happens with our money, our health, the health of our planet and our awareness of that information... Very eye opening!!!"

Maurice HApr 11, 2012 @ 22:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2709 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Thrive and control your destiny or it will be taken away from you and your children and theirs...
Post 1

XKCD have formulated my thoughts on this quite eloquently and funny some time ago.

"The economic argument"

http://xkcd.com/808/

XKCD have formulated my thoughts on this quite eloquently and funny some time ago.

"The economic argument"

http://xkcd.com/808/

mdiephuis, Apr 11, 2012 @ 23:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Thrive and control your destiny or it will be taken away from you and your children and theirs...
Post 2

Here's a radically opposite perspective on it (not mine), some (not all) of it may ring true as well.

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/

If only watching a film that throws names, theories and quotes backed by a media company could change the world...

With all due respect, I'd be amazed to see Vandana Shiva continue to support this 'global phenomenon'.

Here's a radically opposite perspective on it (not mine), some (not all) of it may ring true as well.

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/

If only watching a film that throws names, theories and quotes backed by a media company could change the world...

With all due respect, I'd be amazed to see Vandana Shiva continue to support this 'global phenomenon'.

Arun K V, Apr 12, 2012 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Saw this about a month ago, given to me by a friend who said it would change my life. While I was fascinated by the idea of energy and balance, I felt that Foster Gamble took it way too far. The conspiracy theories overreached, to say the least. Do we have global economic issues? Yes. Do we have a massive imbalance in environmental stability? Of course. Are politics and greed overtaking common sense and ethical behavior? No question. I, at my core, believe that our government routinely lies to us and subverts truth, and I think there are thousands of government-sponsored conspiracies afoot at any given moment. But to suggest that a handful of financial robber barons is at the root of all the world's evils is way more ludicrous than anything else I can think of.

Saw this about a month ago, given to me by a friend who said it would change my life. While I was fascinated by the idea of energy and balance, I felt that Foster Gamble took it way too far. The conspiracy theories overreached, to say the least. Do we have global economic issues? Yes. Do we have a massive imbalance in environmental stability? Of course. Are politics and greed overtaking common sense and ethical behavior? No question. I, at my core, believe that our government routinely lies to us and subverts truth, and I think there are thousands of government-sponsored conspiracies afoot at any given moment. But to suggest that a handful of financial robber barons is at the root of all the world's evils is way more ludicrous than anything else I can think of.

Jennifer W, Apr 14, 2012 @ 17:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

sounds interesting but when government also involve seems like it lower my enthusiast to watch but anyway i still want to watch it!

sounds interesting but when government also involve seems like it lower my enthusiast to watch but anyway i still want to watch it!

framie b, Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2709 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form