Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > To Carrefour from Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
To Carrefour from Lausanne

Dear all

Just wondering if someone from Lausanne regularly goes to Carrefour on weekend and has space in the car. Of course travel expenses to be shared.

Thank you

Anna

The text you are quoting:

Dear all

Just wondering if someone from Lausanne regularly goes to Carrefour on weekend and has space in the car. Of course travel expenses to be shared.

Thank you

Anna

Anna MMay 16, 2017 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1218 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: To Carrefour from Lausanne
Post 1

Which Carrefour? Margencel? In France?

Which Carrefour? Margencel? In France?

sheila c, May 17, 2017 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The closest one in France side I suppose, i havent been to any yetSmile

The closest one in France side I suppose, i havent been to any yetSmile

Anna M, May 17, 2017 @ 12:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I tend to go once every other month on Fridays after work by bus (F) to Ferney Voltaire. I board the bus at Vys des Champs - OMS (World Health Organization) and get off at Brunette but the F leaves from the train station as well.

Buy the bus ticket to travel in France only once you cross the border. Starting from the purchase you get 2hrs to travel without restriction if you are fast enough you can do your groceries and come back with the sane ticket.Of course this applies only to those already in posession of a Geneva transport card or an "abonnement général"

I tend to go once every other month on Fridays after work by bus (F) to Ferney Voltaire. I board the bus at Vys des Champs - OMS (World Health Organization) and get off at Brunette but the F leaves from the train station as well.

Buy the bus ticket to travel in France only once you cross the border. Starting from the purchase you get 2hrs to travel without restriction if you are fast enough you can do your groceries and come back with the sane ticket.Of course this applies only to those already in posession of a Geneva transport card or an "abonnement général"

Karin E, May 18, 2017 @ 09:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Anna,

I regurlarly go to Carrefour Ferney once every 45 days with a friend .

I will let you know next time I am going and you can join us .

Hi Anna,

I regurlarly go to Carrefour Ferney once every 45 days with a friend .

I will let you know next time I am going and you can join us .

Khadija S, May 18, 2017 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

May 18, 17 09:28

If I’ve understood Anna’s post correctly, she’s based in Lausanne, not Geneva.  Also, as she mentions a car ride perhaps she wants to buy a lot of stuff or maybe something bulky.

If I’ve understood Anna’s post correctly, she’s based in Lausanne, not Geneva.  Also, as she mentions a car ride perhaps she wants to buy a lot of stuff or maybe something bulky.

Ritchie, May 18, 2017 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Thank you to everyone.

Dear Ritchie, yes I am based in Lausanne but happy to join the group without car as well ;-)

Thank you to everyone.

Dear Ritchie, yes I am based in Lausanne but happy to join the group without car as well ;-)

Anna M, May 18, 2017 @ 10:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

I also live in Lausanne but work in Geneva - and after getting to Carrefour by bus from the WHO I take the bus and then the train back to Lausanne. Hardly difficult to achieve.

I also live in Lausanne but work in Geneva - and after getting to Carrefour by bus from the WHO I take the bus and then the train back to Lausanne. Hardly difficult to achieve.

Karin E, May 26, 2017 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1218 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form