Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Tripair

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tripair

Hello,

webHas anyone ever used the Tripair site for booking  flights? It has mixed reviews on the web yet Tripadvisor also uses them! Thanks for any input.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

webHas anyone ever used the Tripair site for booking  flights? It has mixed reviews on the web yet Tripadvisor also uses them! Thanks for any input.

delseta9_Sep 30, 2014 @ 16:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1721 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tripair
Post 1

Ive used them several times and its been good. I found them via sky scanner website. Their prices are normally a little bit lower than the rest. 

Ive used them several times and its been good. I found them via sky scanner website. Their prices are normally a little bit lower than the rest. 

Angie S, Sep 30, 2014 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Tripair
Post 2

They have good prices, but I think once you go through the whole buying process they add an extra fee right at the end before you puchase.  So at the end, their prices might not be that different from other competitors.

They have good prices, but I think once you go through the whole buying process they add an extra fee right at the end before you puchase.  So at the end, their prices might not be that different from other competitors.

Jean-Jacques B, Sep 30, 2014 @ 22:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1721 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form