Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Urgently looking for au-pair to start in Sept/Oct

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Urgently looking for au-pair to start in Sept/Oct

Hi Everyone,

We are desperately looking for a live-in au pair to join us in Sept/Oct.  Someone had signed with us back in June, but she has now reneged on the contract and has told us she won't be joining us just one month before our daughters school starts.  We are in a serious bind because we were really depending on having an au pair to help us with our daughter.  If anyone knows of someone who is looking for a host family, please direct them to us or send us their contact info.  

Thank you. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone,

We are desperately looking for a live-in au pair to join us in Sept/Oct.  Someone had signed with us back in June, but she has now reneged on the contract and has told us she won't be joining us just one month before our daughters school starts.  We are in a serious bind because we were really depending on having an au pair to help us with our daughter.  If anyone knows of someone who is looking for a host family, please direct them to us or send us their contact info.  

Thank you. 

Paul CJul 28, 2016 @ 02:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 833 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Urgently looking for au-pair to start in Sept/Oct
Post 1

Hi Paul, I can do au pair for your daughters and would love to meet you first so you can get an idea of who I'm. Btw, I have worked with kids before so it's something I'm used to.

Cheers!

Hi Paul, I can do au pair for your daughters and would love to meet you first so you can get an idea of who I'm. Btw, I have worked with kids before so it's something I'm used to.

Cheers!

ahmed Eltabey, Aug 2, 2016 @ 02:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Urgently looking for au-pair to start in Sept/Oct
Post 2

I am interested to work. I have good experience and reference. I am available immediately. Please send me your e mail address to send you my CV.

I am interested to work. I have good experience and reference. I am available immediately. Please send me your e mail address to send you my CV.

Darli Gebru, Aug 2, 2016 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 833 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form