Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Used books and games for children aged 3 to 10

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Used books and games for children aged 3 to 10

Hello,

I started to offer English workshops in the Lausanne area to children 3 to 10 and for that reason I'm in need of books and games that could satisfy their curiosity and help us conversate with each other. I'm thinking of Dr Seuss, the bear hunt, the very hungry caterpillar etc... Board games, lottos and memory games....

If youd like to donate some of these items or sell them for a reasonable amount, please think of me !!! Thanks!

Myriam 

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I started to offer English workshops in the Lausanne area to children 3 to 10 and for that reason I'm in need of books and games that could satisfy their curiosity and help us conversate with each other. I'm thinking of Dr Seuss, the bear hunt, the very hungry caterpillar etc... Board games, lottos and memory games....

If youd like to donate some of these items or sell them for a reasonable amount, please think of me !!! Thanks!

Myriam 

Myriam AJan 18, 2018 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 898 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Used books and games for children aged 3 to 10
Post 1

Hey there! feel free to swing by GYMBOREE in Grand-Saconnex they have a book swap shelf with adult & children's books in french and english, maybe you'll find something nice there!

Hey there! feel free to swing by GYMBOREE in Grand-Saconnex they have a book swap shelf with adult & children's books in french and english, maybe you'll find something nice there!

Malissa H, Feb 12, 2018 @ 23:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

We have a Dr. Seuss double video set in excellent condition.

However, we live in France and although we are more or less willing to donate, would definitely need reimbursement for the postage [payment in advance that is].

What do you think?

Or if you would like a trip to Evian-les-Bains over the weekend by boat, have loads more items which our grandchildren have grown out of, puzzles, books, etc. etc.

Please let me know

However, we live in France and although we are more or less willing to donate, would definitely need reimbursement for the postage [payment in advance that is].

What do you think?

Or if you would like a trip to Evian-les-Bains over the weekend by boat, have loads more items which our grandchildren have grown out of, puzzles, books, etc. etc.

Please let me know

sheila c, Feb 13, 2018 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

What do you think?

Please let me know

Feb 13, 18 13:04

Sheila thanks for your offer. Ill let you know.  Right now I dont need vidéos but books and puzzles might be nice. 

Sheila thanks for your offer. Ill let you know.  Right now I dont need vidéos but books and puzzles might be nice. 

Myriam A, Feb 13, 2018 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 898 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form