Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Visa Stamping

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Visa Stamping

Hello, I have just moved to Ferney after receiving a temporary french visa for 3 months. I was asked to get my passport stamped at the border to register the date of arrival. Would you know which border does the visa gets stamped - Is it Ferney border or Meyrin border? Thanks! 

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I have just moved to Ferney after receiving a temporary french visa for 3 months. I was asked to get my passport stamped at the border to register the date of arrival. Would you know which border does the visa gets stamped - Is it Ferney border or Meyrin border? Thanks! 

Sue JNov 15, 2017 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 770 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Visa Stamping
Post 1

Nov 15, 17 10:57

IIWY Sue, would take my passport to the nearest border to you, and request that they stamp it there. Ferney should be fine, as it is very close to the airport. Good luck!

IIWY Sue, would take my passport to the nearest border to you, and request that they stamp it there. Ferney should be fine, as it is very close to the airport. Good luck!

sheila c, Nov 15, 2017 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Visa Stamping
Post 2

The Meyrin border is often unmanned, but the Ferney border is always manned (during business hours at least).  I would recommend going to Ferney.

The Meyrin border is often unmanned, but the Ferney border is always manned (during business hours at least).  I would recommend going to Ferney.

nmcp, Nov 15, 2017 @ 14:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 770 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form