Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Yummy vegan ice cream

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Yummy vegan ice cream

Recently I saw a new question on vegan ice-cream... Yes, it does exist and it can be DELICIOUS!

The first store with vegan ice cream in Geneva opened last month and it proves to all that fresh, bio, healthy and purely natural ingredients make the best recipe.

I recently tried and and cannot recommend it enough. The address:

Joy Madal, Rue du Carouge 26, Geneva (near Plainpalais).

I am a big fan and will beat the drum for them. The base is rice or other plant-based milk, sweetened with dates/coconut only (no refined sugar!!!!) and in addtion to that, all is bio organic!!!

Moreover, the owner is supporting various non-for-profit NGO in humanitarian service & equitable trade so this is an excellent choice from A-Z.

The text you are quoting:

Recently I saw a new question on vegan ice-cream... Yes, it does exist and it can be DELICIOUS!

The first store with vegan ice cream in Geneva opened last month and it proves to all that fresh, bio, healthy and purely natural ingredients make the best recipe.

I recently tried and and cannot recommend it enough. The address:

Joy Madal, Rue du Carouge 26, Geneva (near Plainpalais).

I am a big fan and will beat the drum for them. The base is rice or other plant-based milk, sweetened with dates/coconut only (no refined sugar!!!!) and in addtion to that, all is bio organic!!!

Moreover, the owner is supporting various non-for-profit NGO in humanitarian service & equitable trade so this is an excellent choice from A-Z.

klabaJun 26, 2017 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1196 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Yummy vegan ice cream
Post 1

And here is the link with reviews on Happy Cow:

https://www.happycow.net/reviews/joy-madal-geneva-94543

The text you are quoting: