Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > cleaner rant and perspective

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
cleaner rant and perspective

What must one do to get a reliable cleaner?

All I want is someone to turn up when they say they will and to vacuum, dust and clean the barhrooms and kitchenette. No scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush, no ironing of toilet paper or anything wacky. Am I misunderstanding some local practice??

The text you are quoting:

What must one do to get a reliable cleaner?

All I want is someone to turn up when they say they will and to vacuum, dust and clean the barhrooms and kitchenette. No scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush, no ironing of toilet paper or anything wacky. Am I misunderstanding some local practice??

bearded09Sep 17, 2014 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 818 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: cleaner rant and perspective
Post 1

Maybe I can step in.

In what locality? During which days/hours? Do you have the cleaning products for the kitchen(ette)?

And how much are you paying?

Maybe I can step in.

In what locality? During which days/hours? Do you have the cleaning products for the kitchen(ette)?

J K, Sep 17, 2014 @ 15:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

try using www.serviceathome.com - I have had several cleaners from there (choose the ones with good reviews) and always very professional and good results. Because it is just an online referral site, the prices aren't too bad !

try using www.serviceathome.com - I have had several cleaners from there (choose the ones with good reviews) and always very professional and good results. Because it is just an online referral site, the prices aren't too bad !

Matt Kilsby, Sep 17, 2014 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Maybe you went about it the wrong way?

Your message comes across a teensy-weensy bit aggressiveInnocent

sheila c, Sep 17, 2014 @ 20:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sep 17, 14 20:30

Went about waht the wrong way? I called the post a rant. I am ranting. But it's really just frustration. One person kept sleeping in, missing the bus and forgetting. Another decided to use 2 part epoxy to 'repair' an artefact. Didn't ask or tell, and left it covered in gobs of glue. They we both recommended and had great feedback on the site above.

Went about waht the wrong way? I called the post a rant. I am ranting. But it's really just frustration. One person kept sleeping in, missing the bus and forgetting. Another decided to use 2 part epoxy to 'repair' an artefact. Didn't ask or tell, and left it covered in gobs of glue. They we both recommended and had great feedback on the site above.

bearded09, Sep 17, 2014 @ 20:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Maybe I can step in.

Sep 17, 14 15:01

I am next to/near the old town. The standard seems to be 25 per hour, and that is what I have been paying. Yes, I have the cleaning products, though happy to add if the person has a preference for some product. I am flexible on days, but prefer mornings. I would only like that it is the same day and time each week so that I can count on and plan around.

So, there it is.

I am next to/near the old town. The standard seems to be 25 per hour, and that is what I have been paying. Yes, I have the cleaning products, though happy to add if the person has a preference for some product. I am flexible on days, but prefer mornings. I would only like that it is the same day and time each week so that I can count on and plan around.

So, there it is.

bearded09, Sep 22, 2014 @ 20:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 818 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form