Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Freemasons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Freemasons

Hi all

I had odd experience, I bumped into a guy at the driving range, he was wearing a Freemason golf glove and I got chatting. Very nice chap who said he was a member of the freemasons in the area. I’ve done a little digging and would like to know more, does anyone know where these guys meet and how to get in touch?   

Mike

The text you are quoting:

Hi all

I had odd experience, I bumped into a guy at the driving range, he was wearing a Freemason golf glove and I got chatting. Very nice chap who said he was a member of the freemasons in the area. I’ve done a little digging and would like to know more, does anyone know where these guys meet and how to get in touch?   

Mike

Mike HOct 2, 2013 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

94 Replies | 9171 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Freemasons
Post 1

Depends on the which Freemasons  they are related too

Alpina has there workspace at Rue Pierre Fatio.

In Grand Lacy, there should be one of the most beatiful workplaces.

Depends on the which Freemasons  they are related too

Alpina has there workspace at Rue Pierre Fatio.

In Grand Lacy, there should be one of the most beatiful workplaces.

Frederik_vl, Oct 2, 2013 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi all

Mike

Oct 2, 13 14:43

Mike, 

I could tell you but I'd need to rip your tongue out from the root and bury it in rough sand at low tide ... or something equally stable!

Good luck ... and I don't think I've ever used that phrase with such meaning befoe!

Mike, 

I could tell you but I'd need to rip your tongue out from the root and bury it in rough sand at low tide ... or something equally stable!

Good luck ... and I don't think I've ever used that phrase with such meaning befoe!

Rich, Oct 2, 2013 @ 15:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Yes, cause you guy are soo misunderstood! May I ask why you joined in the first place? Purely alturistic I would imagine...

Yes, cause you guy are soo misunderstood! May I ask why you joined in the first place? Purely alturistic I would imagine...

Rich, Oct 2, 2013 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Aren't they supposed to be hiding the fact that they are Freemasons? As far as I know they have some code signs and tricks in order to be recognised by other "brothers" :). And joining them is only possible with "recommendation" by members.  Is that correct? I have a close friend who is a Freemason but he prefers never to talk about their meetings and discussions. 

Aren't they supposed to be hiding the fact that they are Freemasons? As far as I know they have some code signs and tricks in order to be recognised by other "brothers" :). And joining them is only possible with "recommendation" by members.  Is that correct? I have a close friend who is a Freemason but he prefers never to talk about their meetings and discussions. 

Mona Hadi, Oct 2, 2013 @ 17:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Thanks for that!

Thanks for that!

Mike H, Oct 2, 2013 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

As an open minded intelligent guy, I could quite easily decipher what was fact and what was utter bollox. The internet is filled with a lot of misinformation on freemasonry, I have always been interested because I share a lot of the same values of Freemasonry. Did you know that the Grand Lodge of England’s contribution to charity each year only comes second to the national lottery? It’s a benevolent fraternity for good men and I for one will be contacting them soon! As I am new to Geneva, I think this could be a great way to meet like minded people.

As an open minded intelligent guy, I could quite easily decipher what was fact and what was utter bollox. The internet is filled with a lot of misinformation on freemasonry, I have always been interested because I share a lot of the same values of Freemasonry. Did you know that the Grand Lodge of England’s contribution to charity each year only comes second to the national lottery? It’s a benevolent fraternity for good men and I for one will be contacting them soon! As I am new to Geneva, I think this could be a great way to meet like minded people.

Mike H, Oct 2, 2013 @ 17:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

As far as I know there are a few around that area, and they have open days once a month, where you can take part in their ceremonies but there is nothing to be found out, as they dont talk about such things in public. And when you are ready for them, you will be able to find them.

Good luck

As far as I know there are a few around that area, and they have open days once a month, where you can take part in their ceremonies but there is nothing to be found out, as they dont talk about such things in public. And when you are ready for them, you will be able to find them.

Good luck

Dorothy W, Oct 2, 2013 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Mike, 

Oct 2, 13 15:50

Rich,

You seem to be harbouring some real animosity, did you get kicked out of the masons or read too much David Icke?

Rich,

You seem to be harbouring some real animosity, did you get kicked out of the masons or read too much David Icke?

Mike H, Oct 2, 2013 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Thank you Dorothy

Thank you Dorothy

Mike H, Oct 2, 2013 @ 17:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Rich,

Oct 2, 13 17:40

The geneva lodge has some very hi fi people and if you are hoping for a good career then you certainly can make one by frequenting them. In the end is it fair that the brothers get good jobs and promotions just because they belong to that  secret club? Anyway that's my opinion, I am against making groups and clubs and believe in merit and  fairness :) 

The geneva lodge has some very hi fi people and if you are hoping for a good career then you certainly can make one by frequenting them. In the end is it fair that the brothers get good jobs and promotions just because they belong to that  secret club? Anyway that's my opinion, I am against making groups and clubs and believe in merit and  fairness :) 

Mona Hadi, Oct 2, 2013 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Remove Thanks
! Report to Admin
Post 11

I would love to join a women's or mixed lodge. Does anyone know if there is one in Geneva?

I would love to join a women's or mixed lodge. Does anyone know if there is one in Geneva?

hay_, Oct 2, 2013 @ 19:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

There’s certainly one in nearby France, which I’m told is a very dynamic and supportive group.  But, sorry, I don’t have details.

Best, R.

There’s certainly one in nearby France, which I’m told is a very dynamic and supportive group.  But, sorry, I don’t have details.

Best, R.

Ritchie, Oct 2, 2013 @ 20:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Mike, 

Oct 2, 13 15:50

Am with Rich here.  

I think no need to discuss that a lodge is not a Friday Night Knitting Club.

Good luck from my side, too

Am with Rich here.  

I think no need to discuss that a lodge is not a Friday Night Knitting Club.

Good luck from my side, too

rena, Oct 2, 2013 @ 20:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

And, now you know another. I'm not rich, nor poor. But, I am old and I do have a tattoo;-)

Very well said Brett

rgds,

KEN///

And, now you know another. I'm not rich, nor poor. But, I am old and I do have a tattoo;-)

Very well said Brett

rgds,

KEN///

intlrep1, Oct 2, 2013 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

That would be really great:) Thank you for providing whatever you can!

That would be really great:) Thank you for providing whatever you can!

hay_, Oct 2, 2013 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Ok, if someone has difficulties to find friends why not join the club.

People who like to eat and drink are not so rare though and respect should be the basis of a good relationship. At least for me.

Ok, if someone has difficulties to find friends why not join the club.

People who like to eat and drink are not so rare though and respect should be the basis of a good relationship. At least for me.

rena, Oct 2, 2013 @ 22:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

So all those tricks and signs to recognise brothers is just a joke? Freemasons are here on this page and openly introducing themselves? I have been told something totally different :/. And isn't entering a lodge a hard thing? All those things about family background check and reference from members is not true? It's very interesting to know! There are many many people who want to join and can't. It would be nice to make a glocals group of Freemasons :)

So all those tricks and signs to recognise brothers is just a joke? Freemasons are here on this page and openly introducing themselves? I have been told something totally different :/. And isn't entering a lodge a hard thing? All those things about family background check and reference from members is not true? It's very interesting to know! There are many many people who want to join and can't. It would be nice to make a glocals group of Freemasons :)

Mona Hadi, Oct 2, 2013 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

They come in 2 distinctive shapes

a)  Old boys type drinking club where chat and banter can be exchanged

But still has to perform strange ceremonies, you would be amazed by some of the stuff ...

b)  Then there's all the rest, 33rd order for example ...

I myself do not 'dig' it but hey everone is perfectly free and entitled to do what they want...

They come in 2 distinctive shapes

a)  Old boys type drinking club where chat and banter can be exchanged

But still has to perform strange ceremonies, you would be amazed by some of the stuff ...

b)  Then there's all the rest, 33rd order for example ...

I myself do not 'dig' it but hey everone is perfectly free and entitled to do what they want...

robert m, Oct 2, 2013 @ 22:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Oh well Mona from hear say you cant say much, this one say you have to do this, the other one tells you, no they do it that way etc. The best thing is go for yourself and you can talk about first hand experience, and if you also want to belong to the group you will feel comfortable and good in their company and if you are not supposed to be part of them, then you will feel awkward.

Give it a try - and have a 1st hand experience.

Oh well Mona from hear say you cant say much, this one say you have to do this, the other one tells you, no they do it that way etc. The best thing is go for yourself and you can talk about first hand experience, and if you also want to belong to the group you will feel comfortable and good in their company and if you are not supposed to be part of them, then you will feel awkward.

Dorothy W, Oct 2, 2013 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Oct 2, 13 22:21

I don't know if I can say it because until today I guarded it as a "secret". I have been to one of their "ladies' night" once and it was something very different than what I am reading here.  So that is why the confusion :/

I don't know if I can say it because until today I guarded it as a "secret". I have been to one of their "ladies' night" once and it was something very different than what I am reading here.  So that is why the confusion :/

Mona Hadi, Oct 2, 2013 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Please tell us your experience, thats good that you had 1st hand experience already. Innocent

Please tell us your experience, thats good that you had 1st hand experience already. Innocent

Dorothy W, Oct 2, 2013 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Reading the conversation and getting interested as well.

Reading the conversation and getting interested as well.

konstantinos, Oct 2, 2013 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Oct 2, 13 22:36

I am confused :/ I don't know how secret was that night :) let's see what the others say and then I might give more details ;) I don't want to land in trouble. 

I am confused :/ I don't know how secret was that night :) let's see what the others say and then I might give more details ;) I don't want to land in trouble. 

Mona Hadi, Oct 2, 2013 @ 22:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Casuistik, Oct 2, 2013 @ 23:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Oct 2, 13 22:53

You are right Mona - I understand. Laughing

You are right Mona - I understand. Laughing

Dorothy W, Oct 2, 2013 @ 23:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

So is there an open day for people to visit? Websites with info and so on? 

So is there an open day for people to visit? Websites with info and so on? 

konstantinos, Oct 3, 2013 @ 11:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Konstantinos,

I'd respectfully suggest that you sit down with someone who is a member locally and discuss their charities and other local activities. While I've attended the Universal lodge that Brett mentioned in his prior post, I did so as a visitor. As such, I can tell you that they were very gracious, hospitable and friendly. But, I couldn't really tell you much about their local activities, or if they have an open house day, etc...

If you want to learn more about the fraternity, their precipts and values, I'd again suggest that you sit down with a local Mason and ask your questions. Yes, there's a lot of books out there and a lot of info on the net. Some very good, some not.

KEN///

Konstantinos,

I'd respectfully suggest that you sit down with someone who is a member locally and discuss their charities and other local activities. While I've attended the Universal lodge that Brett mentioned in his prior post, I did so as a visitor. As such, I can tell you that they were very gracious, hospitable and friendly. But, I couldn't really tell you much about their local activities, or if they have an open house day, etc...

If you want to learn more about the fraternity, their precipts and values, I'd again suggest that you sit down with a local Mason and ask your questions. Yes, there's a lot of books out there and a lot of info on the net. Some very good, some not.

KEN///

intlrep1, Oct 3, 2013 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Dear Brett, I agree with you. The people I have met at the ladies night were extremely nice, intelligent and good people. No complaints there :). I just thought the admission to the club is not as easy as it sounds here, well, I might be wrong and I hope I am and I wish good luck to all the people who are interested in joining and the good news is that it is not that hard as you sai :). By the way i have been to a Shriner's event as well and that was also interesting, it was a different country but  event was related to the freemasons. A very big charity event and i enjoyed myself fully :).

Dear Brett, I agree with you. The people I have met at the ladies night were extremely nice, intelligent and good people. No complaints there :). I just thought the admission to the club is not as easy as it sounds here, well, I might be wrong and I hope I am and I wish good luck to all the people who are interested in joining and the good news is that it is not that hard as you sai :). By the way i have been to a Shriner's event as well and that was also interesting, it was a different country but  event was related to the freemasons. A very big charity event and i enjoyed myself fully :).

Mona Hadi, Oct 3, 2013 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Well that good resolution seems to have gone down the drain;-)

Well that good resolution seems to have gone down the drain;-)

Richard H, Oct 3, 2013 @ 13:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Can anyone provide details of the other english mason group around geneva? Lyons club, Moose lodge, Rotary, Kiwanis, Lakegenevamasons?

http://www.circle.global-enterprise.net/english.php

http://www.lionsclubs.ch/en/102w/

Can anyone provide details of the other english mason group around geneva? Lyons club, Moose lodge, Rotary, Kiwanis, Lakegenevamasons?

Dave G, Oct 3, 2013 @ 14:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Dave - I think maybe Lakegenevamasons is a lodge in Geneva, Wisconsin (USA)

intlrep1, Oct 3, 2013 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Oct 3, 13 16:44

Indeed; the Geneva (Switzerland) lodge is called yapaslfeuaulacmasons.

Casuistik, Oct 3, 2013 @ 16:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Oct 3, 13 16:44

Nope, see my two weblinks, the are both for Switzerland

English-speaking Lodges

There are 2 English-speaking Lodges in Switzerland:

Masonry Universal Lodge was consecrated in July 1955 to serve the Masonic needs of the English-speaking community in the Geneva region. Its founders obtained agreement from the Grand Lodge to work in English, using the Emulation ritual familiar to many English Masons.

Cosmopolitan Lodge was consecrated in July 1960, in Zurich, by Swiss, English and Australian masons who became members of the Order in overseas lodges. On their return, English, being the lingua franca, became the official language of the Lodge. These days, most members are Swiss, but many other countries are also well represented. Cosmopolitan Lodge also works the Emulation Ritual.

Lions Clubs District 102 W - Western Switzerland

Welcome at the website of the Lions Clubs in Western Switzerland, the french speaking part of Switzerland and the Canton of Berne. District 102W has over 3600 members.Please note that most web pages have complete information in german and french language only. Use the DE (german) and FR (french) links above the menu items to see these pages. Or use the menu items at the left to find some more pages in english.

Nope, see my two weblinks, the are both for Switzerland

English-speaking Lodges

There are 2 English-speaking Lodges in Switzerland:

Masonry Universal Lodge was consecrated in July 1955 to serve the Masonic needs of the English-speaking community in the Geneva region. Its founders obtained agreement from the Grand Lodge to work in English, using the Emulation ritual familiar to many English Masons.

Cosmopolitan Lodge was consecrated in July 1960, in Zurich, by Swiss, English and Australian masons who became members of the Order in overseas lodges. On their return, English, being the lingua franca, became the official language of the Lodge. These days, most members are Swiss, but many other countries are also well represented. Cosmopolitan Lodge also works the Emulation Ritual.

Lions Clubs District 102 W - Western Switzerland

Welcome at the website of the Lions Clubs in Western Switzerland, the french speaking part of Switzerland and the Canton of Berne. District 102W has over 3600 members.Please note that most web pages have complete information in german and french language only. Use the DE (german) and FR (french) links above the menu items to see these pages. Or use the menu items at the left to find some more pages in english.

Dave G, Oct 3, 2013 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

I was referring to this one: http://lakegenevamasons.tripod.com/

intlrep1, Oct 3, 2013 @ 18:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

Oct 3, 13 18:09

Intrep1,

You commented to me but I didnt reference this weblink you provide?

Intrep1,

You commented to me but I didnt reference this weblink you provide?

Dave G, Oct 3, 2013 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

After a brief talk to a couple of freemasons, one in Geneva and the other one abroad, I decided to approach one of the English speaking lodges in Geneva. I must have chosen the Universal Lodge which I guess is one, if not, the largest in Geneva. I've received a message with some more details and was surprised to know there is a 2-year waiting period. I'm still interested in joining, I guess I could look for a French-speaking one if the waiting period is shorter, although I'd prefer to participate in an Anglophone lodge. I'm a bit puzzled :-/   

After a brief talk to a couple of freemasons, one in Geneva and the other one abroad, I decided to approach one of the English speaking lodges in Geneva. I must have chosen the Universal Lodge which I guess is one, if not, the largest in Geneva. I've received a message with some more details and was surprised to know there is a 2-year waiting period. I'm still interested in joining, I guess I could look for a French-speaking one if the waiting period is shorter, although I'd prefer to participate in an Anglophone lodge. I'm a bit puzzled :-/   

giankee, Oct 4, 2013 @ 10:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Oct 4, 13 10:27

Its like getting a place in the creche in geneva :) at least they have a reason. 

Its like getting a place in the creche in geneva :) at least they have a reason. 

Mona Hadi, Oct 4, 2013 @ 16:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

Theres a small lodge on the Rhone, a bit away from Geneva

Theres a small lodge on the Rhone, a bit away from Geneva

Richard H, Oct 4, 2013 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Sorry Brent. I was joking, really;-)

I took the verbiage in your message, plugged it into the browser address bar and the Geneva, Wisconsin lodge popped-up! 

frgds,  KEN///

Sorry Brent. I was joking, really;-)

I took the verbiage in your message, plugged it into the browser address bar and the Geneva, Wisconsin lodge popped-up! 

frgds,  KEN///

intlrep1, Oct 4, 2013 @ 17:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

I agree the best thing to do if you're interested in learning more about Freemasonry is to ask one and they will have a chat with you and help to answer your questions. As Brett mentioned, there is an English speaking Lodge just outside of Geneva, in France which is a smaller Lodge than Masonry Universal and hence, less of a waiting time for joining. See: http://fl47.eu/ I have had many good occasions with the members of the various Lodges in the Geneva area and internationally, so if you are interested, get in touch with a local Mason you may know or make contact through the website.

I agree the best thing to do if you're interested in learning more about Freemasonry is to ask one and they will have a chat with you and help to answer your questions. As Brett mentioned, there is an English speaking Lodge just outside of Geneva, in France which is a smaller Lodge than Masonry Universal and hence, less of a waiting time for joining. See: http://fl47.eu/ I have had many good occasions with the members of the various Lodges in the Geneva area and internationally, so if you are interested, get in touch with a local Mason you may know or make contact through the website.

Rod_A, Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

I’m so glad I came across this. I’ve had a good read through here and done a little research and there is a lot more bad than good info on the Masons, why is this? The good stuff is good and really makes me want to join but the bad stuff makes me nervous. I don’t actually know any Masons, maybe this could change?

I’m so glad I came across this. I’ve had a good read through here and done a little research and there is a lot more bad than good info on the Masons, why is this? The good stuff is good and really makes me want to join but the bad stuff makes me nervous. I don’t actually know any Masons, maybe this could change?

Michael H, May 21, 2014 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

Oct 4, 13 10:27

WOW! Two years

WOW! Two years

Michael H, May 21, 2014 @ 11:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

Hi Brett, 

The men in my family (grandpa, dad, uncles, etc) are all Freemasons. While the women are members of the OES. I'm a member of the IORG (daughters and friends of Freemasons). So far, I've only met one "Rainbow girl" here who is also from the Philippines, and I'm wondering if you know if there are others or a similar organization for daughters/wives of Freemasons. Thanks

Hi Brett, 

The men in my family (grandpa, dad, uncles, etc) are all Freemasons. While the women are members of the OES. I'm a member of the IORG (daughters and friends of Freemasons). So far, I've only met one "Rainbow girl" here who is also from the Philippines, and I'm wondering if you know if there are others or a similar organization for daughters/wives of Freemasons. Thanks

Anni Vi T, May 21, 2014 @ 11:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Hi Rich, I am sorry if I am calling you out on this but why do you have such mistrust for the masons? I am genuinely interested how all these stories come about. I have read everything from the masons being the illuminati (New World Order) to reptilian people to good old fashioned witches. Which angle do you take and why?

Hi Rich, I am sorry if I am calling you out on this but why do you have such mistrust for the masons? I am genuinely interested how all these stories come about. I have read everything from the masons being the illuminati (New World Order) to reptilian people to good old fashioned witches. Which angle do you take and why?

Michael H, May 21, 2014 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

Oct 2, 13 16:15

Michael H, May 21, 2014 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

First Im not a free mason or other.  but I know some and they are good dudes.

And glad Michael and Brett are patient and polite to explain some info. And the others, good going to them also.

Others who are just looking to 'troll' or wind people up in internet forum, should be hanged by the 'Iluminati' barls.

Wish people were not so internet dumb and not get factual information or even real experience before they talk 'bull barls'.

First Im not a free mason or other.  but I know some and they are good dudes.

And glad Michael and Brett are patient and polite to explain some info. And the others, good going to them also.

Others who are just looking to 'troll' or wind people up in internet forum, should be hanged by the 'Iluminati' barls.

Wish people were not so internet dumb and not get factual information or even real experience before they talk 'bull barls'.

Dave G, May 23, 2014 @ 00:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

ops, also kool ladies, please dont burn me for forgetting the better half.

ops, also kool ladies, please dont burn me for forgetting the better half.

Dave G, May 23, 2014 @ 01:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Hehe, well said Brett!  Can you sign me up for the UFO trip too! ;)

Rod_A, May 23, 2014 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

Free mason is a club? I always thought it was a religion like Islam or christianity. So its a club. well i learn something new everyday.

Free mason is a club? I always thought it was a religion like Islam or christianity. So its a club. well i learn something new everyday.

Marcy S, May 25, 2014 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

What I understand is that if your a member of the Free Masons, your not to discuss politics and religions. Or even discuss what Free Masons do. So clearly nothing to do about promoting any particular religion. Reason is to ensure everyone is included and not to break any friendships due to upseting others. Its a brotherhood that works together for a common cause that useuall is Benevoil/charities/community service. Inclduing for youth, retired, and hospitals. they also do alot of activities together. Like dinners, lunches, tennis, golf, city trips.

Ok they dont make themselves public, but its because of the bull 'media' and their avoidance of politics/religious controversies. So best keep low key and just to the 'right thing' for the neighborhood/communitiy/etc without needing or seaking others 'gratitude'. they dont need it, because they got a good bunch of friend with similiar interest and sincertity to help mankind. Now others have funky and nutty of nutz ideas with no factual basic. Except what rumor say.

I always say, I prefer a good and honest reliqious person as my neighbor then an athiest. That is what I perfer. So if they are willing to include anyone that beleive in a supreme being, that is just good / correct to me.

And I am not a Mason :P

What I understand is that if your a member of the Free Masons, your not to discuss politics and religions. Or even discuss what Free Masons do. So clearly nothing to do about promoting any particular religion. Reason is to ensure everyone is included and not to break any friendships due to upseting others. Its a brotherhood that works together for a common cause that useuall is Benevoil/charities/community service. Inclduing for youth, retired, and hospitals. they also do alot of activities together. Like dinners, lunches, tennis, golf, city trips.

Ok they dont make themselves public, but its because of the bull 'media' and their avoidance of politics/religious controversies. So best keep low key and just to the 'right thing' for the neighborhood/communitiy/etc without needing or seaking others 'gratitude'. they dont need it, because they got a good bunch of friend with similiar interest and sincertity to help mankind. Now others have funky and nutty of nutz ideas with no factual basic. Except what rumor say.

I always say, I prefer a good and honest reliqious person as my neighbor then an athiest. That is what I perfer. So if they are willing to include anyone that beleive in a supreme being, that is just good / correct to me.

And I am not a Mason :P

Dave G, May 26, 2014 @ 20:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

May 23, 14 14:39

Im interested also for a UFO weekend excursion also.

Im interested also for a UFO weekend excursion also.

Dave G, May 26, 2014 @ 22:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

From what I can see, there are two lodges in and around Geneva. How exactly do you join a lodge?

From what I can see, there are two lodges in and around Geneva. How exactly do you join a lodge?

Michael H, May 27, 2014 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

I thought normally you needed to be introduced? and if the member already knows the reputation of the 'interested candidate' for membership.

Their is the lodge in Saint Jean du Jonville and another in town on Quai Gustave Ador, in front of Jardin Anglais. Geneve lodge is 'MUL or Mason Univeral Lodge.

http://www.masonryuniversal.org/

then in Gex/Geneva is

http://fl47.eu/forums/user/brett/

on I think this is Brett here in this thread.

I thought normally you needed to be introduced? and if the member already knows the reputation of the 'interested candidate' for membership.

Their is the lodge in Saint Jean du Jonville and another in town on Quai Gustave Ador, in front of Jardin Anglais. Geneve lodge is 'MUL or Mason Univeral Lodge.

then in Gex/Geneva is

http://fl47.eu/forums/user/brett/

on I think this is Brett here in this thread.

Dave G, May 27, 2014 @ 22:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

I  am happy to see that people are becoming so interested in Freemasonry, since my original post, I have actually joined a lodge in the UK as I spend more week days there and my weekends in Geneva. All I can say is that it’s been one of the most interesting experiences of my life. I now get to spend time with likeminded people that I can now call exceptionally good friends.

What I have noticed is that Freemasonry seems to be thriving lately and probably because of what’s happening in the world. Generally people no longer care for their fellow man, the internet, news and papers seem to be filled with more fear, anger and promoting celebrity. I think the only way to be a rebel these days is just to be a good, caring human being as the rest of society applauds being a clown or an idiot.

Now I have a place to go where men are gentlemen, educated, articulate and actually care about their fellow man and community, there are not many places where you can find that these days. All I can say for those of you out there that are interested in freemasonry, join. It will be the best decision you will make for a very long time. I did and I am a better man today for it!

Thank you brothers!

Fraternal regards

Mike

I  am happy to see that people are becoming so interested in Freemasonry, since my original post, I have actually joined a lodge in the UK as I spend more week days there and my weekends in Geneva. All I can say is that it’s been one of the most interesting experiences of my life. I now get to spend time with likeminded people that I can now call exceptionally good friends.

What I have noticed is that Freemasonry seems to be thriving lately and probably because of what’s happening in the world. Generally people no longer care for their fellow man, the internet, news and papers seem to be filled with more fear, anger and promoting celebrity. I think the only way to be a rebel these days is just to be a good, caring human being as the rest of society applauds being a clown or an idiot.

Now I have a place to go where men are gentlemen, educated, articulate and actually care about their fellow man and community, there are not many places where you can find that these days. All I can say for those of you out there that are interested in freemasonry, join. It will be the best decision you will make for a very long time. I did and I am a better man today for it!

Thank you brothers!

Fraternal regards

Mike

Mike H, Jun 4, 2014 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

Oct 2, 13 17:54

Making a good carreer depends as much on social skills than professional skills. There is no such thing as pure merit and fairness, at least in the business world. Creating the right network, joining the right groups, belonging to the right association, knowing the right people, establishing the right contacts and knowing how to market oneself are equally important competencies.

Making a good carreer depends as much on social skills than professional skills. There is no such thing as pure merit and fairness, at least in the business world. Creating the right network, joining the right groups, belonging to the right association, knowing the right people, establishing the right contacts and knowing how to market oneself are equally important competencies.

Free, Jun 4, 2014 @ 15:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

Anyone is still active in this forum?

I've got a couple of quesitons

Anyone is still active in this forum?

I've got a couple of quesitons

Cedric Armand S, Jul 16, 2017 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

If you have questions about Masons, just ask me directly with PM.

I will do my best :)

If you have questions about Masons, just ask me directly with PM.

I will do my best :)

Dave G, Oct 31, 2017 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

Funny you talk about "Hiding" yet you do not have a photo on your profile...

Funny you talk about "Hiding" yet you do not have a photo on your profile...

Richard JB, Nov 14, 2017 @ 12:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

There is no such thing as a mixed lodge, however, there are womens lodges.

Richard JB, Nov 14, 2017 @ 12:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 60

Oct 2, 13 17:00

Why are you hiding your face???

Why are you hiding your face???

Richard JB, Nov 14, 2017 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 61

I think a report to admin is required as you now are becoming agressive. All I asked is why you do not show your face Mr tough guy!!!

I think a report to admin is required as you now are becoming agressive. All I asked is why you do not show your face Mr tough guy!!!

Richard JB, Nov 14, 2017 @ 14:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 62

Done, you should reconsider commenting on Freemasonry, you are now giving it a bad reputation. Yes, I am one and have been for more years than you, as I see your posts, they are very bad. It`s people like you that give it a bad name. Talk about something you may have knowledge of.

Done, you should reconsider commenting on Freemasonry, you are now giving it a bad reputation. Yes, I am one and have been for more years than you, as I see your posts, they are very bad. It`s people like you that give it a bad name. Talk about something you may have knowledge of.

Richard JB, Nov 14, 2017 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 63

Nov 14, 17 14:34

Trolling. carefully and systematically search an area for something. Are you not aware that this is "EXACTLY" what happings on social networking sites????? Forget the Rugby and get back to school.

Trolling. carefully and systematically search an area for something. Are you not aware that this is "EXACTLY" what happings on social networking sites????? Forget the Rugby and get back to school.

Richard JB, Nov 14, 2017 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 64

Talk about a blast from the past, I saw some activity and too my surprise, this. Richard BJ, I am on the level but from your behaviour on this forum, I sincerely doubt you are. From the get go your posts were aggressive, confrontational and clearly made to create an uneasiness (Trolling) in this very informative and helpful forum. Personally, I think Brett W handled your behaviour very well (even comedically) and its should be you, who should be reported for creating discontent on this forum. You clearly have nothing of value to add here and if you are a mason, which I truly doubt, you should re-evaluate how you communicate on a public medium as you do not represents the craft in a positive light. In fact, your posts should be removed as I find them offensive and reprehensible. Please skulk back underneath that unhappy rock you crawled out from and keep your negativity to yourself. Brett W, keep up the good work, you have been a source of great information and an asset to the craft. 9PM I’ll raise my glass to you brother. SMIB

Talk about a blast from the past, I saw some activity and too my surprise, this. Richard BJ, I am on the level but from your behaviour on this forum, I sincerely doubt you are. From the get go your posts were aggressive, confrontational and clearly made to create an uneasiness (Trolling) in this very informative and helpful forum. Personally, I think Brett W handled your behaviour very well (even comedically) and its should be you, who should be reported for creating discontent on this forum. You clearly have nothing of value to add here and if you are a mason, which I truly doubt, you should re-evaluate how you communicate on a public medium as you do not represents the craft in a positive light. In fact, your posts should be removed as I find them offensive and reprehensible. Please skulk back underneath that unhappy rock you crawled out from and keep your negativity to yourself. Brett W, keep up the good work, you have been a source of great information and an asset to the craft. 9PM I’ll raise my glass to you brother. SMIB

Mike H, Nov 14, 2017 @ 17:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 65

Hello Freemasons and regular Joes & Janes :-)

This thread was actually really interesting & informative, then it went a bit crazy a few posts ago and, hopefully, it will now return to normal. 

My initial instinct was to delete the strange agressive posts but I think they can serve as a nice reminder to everyone re what can happen when we post without thinking first so I'll leave them up for now.

Please keep things friendly & informative and refrain from making this into a personal battle.

Thanks and good evening to all,

Oded

Hello Freemasons and regular Joes & Janes :-)

This thread was actually really interesting & informative, then it went a bit crazy a few posts ago and, hopefully, it will now return to normal. 

My initial instinct was to delete the strange agressive posts but I think they can serve as a nice reminder to everyone re what can happen when we post without thinking first so I'll leave them up for now.

Please keep things friendly & informative and refrain from making this into a personal battle.

Thanks and good evening to all,

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 14, 2017 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 66

Thanks Brett for tactfully keeping this discussion going. Freemasonry is one option that people can choose to consider if they’re interested. I’ve really enjoyed the experience and its been a really important part of my network since moving to Geneva. There is always something more to learn and it’s great intellectual fodder.

Thanks Brett for tactfully keeping this discussion going. Freemasonry is one option that people can choose to consider if they’re interested. I’ve really enjoyed the experience and its been a really important part of my network since moving to Geneva. There is always something more to learn and it’s great intellectual fodder.

Rod_A, Nov 15, 2017 @ 07:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 67

Are we pretending it isn't one giant pot of nepotism / cronyism?

i get the older generation being caught in old ways like "boys club" etc, but do the younger generations really need a gender segregated, murky social network, with a 2 year wait, and minimal freely available neutral information, to meet people with similar interests?

also is the whole "supreme being" thing a completely fabriacted hoax? Like not part of the freemasons & never was in anayway shape or form?

the contradictions of freemasons and those who have come into contact with them, leaves a fair few grey areas, and like most situations, Occam's razor would suggest that some of both sides is true. Which is worrying. 

i get the older generation being caught in old ways like "boys club" etc, but do the younger generations really need a gender segregated, murky social network, with a 2 year wait, and minimal freely available neutral information, to meet people with similar interests?

also is the whole "supreme being" thing a completely fabriacted hoax? Like not part of the freemasons & never was in anayway shape or form?

the contradictions of freemasons and those who have come into contact with them, leaves a fair few grey areas, and like most situations, Occam's razor would suggest that some of both sides is true. Which is worrying. 

Farzam F, Nov 20, 2017 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 68

Nov 20, 17 14:59

You seem to know "everything" about it Farzam. Were you a "victim" of it? Can't help to wonder.   

You seem to know "everything" about it Farzam. Were you a "victim" of it? Can't help to wonder.   

giankee, Nov 21, 2017 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 69

Brett - I read all of it. All 50 messages from FM's in a 100 message thread. Yet you've all said very little of substance. 

You've delfected, you've shown you'll happily jump to a threat of violence when confronted with what you deem as a troll, and pretended like this is all some huge fabrication from people who just for no reason dislike the freemasons.

Or the more likely answer is that there is some truth to both sides.

I have had a fair bit of interaction with freemasons here, in the US and in london (I say a fair bit, for a system based on quiet, out of sight, continuation). So while I dont claim to be an expert, I do know enough to know something isn't right. 

You also claimed to have never met anyone who was in it just to get ahead: Well Brett, meet Giankee.

Giankee - only you would think a paragraph means someone claims to know "everything"

Brett - I read all of it. All 50 messages from FM's in a 100 message thread. Yet you've all said very little of substance. 

You've delfected, you've shown you'll happily jump to a threat of violence when confronted with what you deem as a troll, and pretended like this is all some huge fabrication from people who just for no reason dislike the freemasons.

Or the more likely answer is that there is some truth to both sides.

I have had a fair bit of interaction with freemasons here, in the US and in london (I say a fair bit, for a system based on quiet, out of sight, continuation). So while I dont claim to be an expert, I do know enough to know something isn't right. 

You also claimed to have never met anyone who was in it just to get ahead: Well Brett, meet Giankee.

Giankee - only you would think a paragraph means someone claims to know "everything"

Farzam F, Nov 21, 2017 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 70

Hi, here the links to the three english speaking lodges in the Geneva area:

https://www.sgl-morges.org/

http://www.fl47.eu/

Hi, here the links to the three english speaking lodges in the Geneva area:

https://www.sgl-morges.org/

http://www.fl47.eu/

Frank F, Nov 21, 2017 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 71

JR M, Nov 21, 2017 @ 22:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 72

Yes Fuz, only me, considering it's you I write to, WOULD make that claim. In any case, sorry for wondering how you drew such specific conclusions. I guess you cannot expect others to question your absolute truth so why don't you start explaining and substantiate your claim of me trying to get ahead? Must use facts, oh, wait, you don't have them, nevermind. Just a tip for you: I am not "in it" so next time try harder Fuz Cool

Not that I care much about your opinion but since I can use some facts, this is how "I get ahead" by the way: http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Commercium-Globalis-De-Cisalpino-Design

Yes Fuz, only me, considering it's you I write to, WOULD make that claim. In any case, sorry for wondering how you drew such specific conclusions. I guess you cannot expect others to question your absolute truth so why don't you start explaining and substantiate your claim of me trying to get ahead? Must use facts, oh, wait, you don't have them, nevermind. Just a tip for you: I am not "in it" so next time try harder Fuz Cool

Not that I care much about your opinion but since I can use some facts, this is how "I get ahead" by the way: http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Commercium-Globalis-De-Cisalpino-Design

giankee, Nov 23, 2017 @ 09:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 73

Kind of like a sect. LOL

Kind of like a sect. LOL

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 74

Mixed lodges are still quite rare. It's mostly a men's secret order. I hope you end up finding what you are looking for.

Mixed lodges are still quite rare. It's mostly a men's secret order. I hope you end up finding what you are looking for.

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 75

Oct 3, 13 13:31

Were they serving the soup? Or just raising funds?

Were they serving the soup? Or just raising funds?

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 76

Oct 3, 13 16:48

Are you serious?!Laughing

Are you serious?!Laughing

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 77

May 21, 14 11:29

“Well, and keep in mind where those Masonic Mysteries came from in the first place. (Check out Ishmael Reed. He knows more about it than you’ll ever find here.)” 
― Thomas PynchonGravity's Rainbow

“Well, and keep in mind where those Masonic Mysteries came from in the first place. (Check out Ishmael Reed. He knows more about it than you’ll ever find here.)” 
― Thomas PynchonGravity's Rainbow

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 78

May 25, 14 09:21

Alot of the rituals are residuals of ancient theology. I understand why you would find it ambiguous. 

Alot of the rituals are residuals of ancient theology. I understand why you would find it ambiguous. 

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 79

Why are the ceremonies "ritualized" ?

Why are the ceremonies "ritualized" ?

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 80

Jun 4, 14 15:27

A bit sad. Don't you think? So you have to suck up to others and become an opportunist?

A bit sad. Don't you think? So you have to suck up to others and become an opportunist?

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 81

It helps that these two cities mainly gravitate around money.

It helps that these two cities mainly gravitate around money.

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 82

Nov 14, 17 12:27

Segregation of the sexes? ;:D

Segregation of the sexes? ;:D

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 83

Nov 20, 17 14:59

Thank you for this. I completely agree. 

Thank you for this. I completely agree. 

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 84

This ad is so first world and so white, it makes my eyes sting. Is there a reason for that?

This ad is so first world and so white, it makes my eyes sting. Is there a reason for that?

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 85

Also please see these great many charitable activities..

http://www.fl47.eu/charitable-activities/

XD

Also please see these great many charitable activities..

http://www.fl47.eu/charitable-activities/

XD

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 86

Same for me.  Although no tatoos yet but plenty of piercings!

Same for me.  Although no tatoos yet but plenty of piercings!

Marcus F, Feb 14, 2018 @ 08:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 87

racism noun   prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. "a programme to combat racism" synonyms: racial discrimination, racialism, racial prejudice/bigotry, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, bias, intolerance; More   the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. "theories of racism"     In case you didnt read my message until the end it was a question. The question was, why is this ad being racist? And then you treat me like i'm the racist but yet you don't answer the question at hand. This is quite hypocrytical... to say the least. I have a problem with that ad being racist by only portraying people of color as the ones to be "helped" in the so called charity efforts and the non colored people are supposedly the ones helping, if you don't see anything wront with this ad then you're not as critical and objective as I would hope one to be in this society.

racism noun   prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. "a programme to combat racism" synonyms: racial discrimination, racialism, racial prejudice/bigotry, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, bias, intolerance; More   the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. "theories of racism"     In case you didnt read my message until the end it was a question. The question was, why is this ad being racist? And then you treat me like i'm the racist but yet you don't answer the question at hand. This is quite hypocrytical... to say the least. I have a problem with that ad being racist by only portraying people of color as the ones to be "helped" in the so called charity efforts and the non colored people are supposedly the ones helping, if you don't see anything wront with this ad then you're not as critical and objective as I would hope one to be in this society.

Malissa H, Feb 19, 2018 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 88

It just goes to show how ignorant some people are in your UK masonic society.

It just goes to show how ignorant some people are in your UK masonic society.

Malissa H, Feb 19, 2018 @ 11:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 89

Brett,

I'm growing bored of your rhetorics and victimization over anyone who wishes to voice their opinion on anything masonic that doesn't suit your sensibilities.

The ad you posted for the UK Lodge was clearly racist in it's narrative and lack of representation of colored people.

Now if you don't want to face that fact, I'm sorry to say that I can't do much for you or your awareness of current social issues. I'm just sad to see how oblivious you seem to be about it all.

Kind regards,

Malissa.

Brett,

I'm growing bored of your rhetorics and victimization over anyone who wishes to voice their opinion on anything masonic that doesn't suit your sensibilities.

The ad you posted for the UK Lodge was clearly racist in it's narrative and lack of representation of colored people.

Now if you don't want to face that fact, I'm sorry to say that I can't do much for you or your awareness of current social issues. I'm just sad to see how oblivious you seem to be about it all.

Kind regards,

Malissa.

Malissa H, Feb 19, 2018 @ 11:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 90

Feb 13, 18 00:38

As a mixed race Freemason, I found Malissa’s remark was racist, place any other race label in to that remark and it would come off bitterly racist, it seems acceptable/fashionable to sh!t on white men these days but not here, it won’t be tolerated, especially by me. I guess when she realised she had made a racist comment, she couldn’t find a crowbar quick enough to remove that foot out of her mouth so she reverted to the social justice warrior stance. Malissa, do you know the Fair Representation is? It’s what equality should be called. It’s like me complaining that there are not an equal amount of black action figures for my son in a country where my race only makes up 7% of the population. Now, the amount of action figures that are black make up more than 7% from what I can see at Toy’s R Us. So, that’s not equality, actually there is more representation for my race when you look at the numbers. Same thing goes for movies, there is not a 50/50 representation, but when you look at the demographics, there is an over representation of black actors in Hollywood. So, in a place like the UK and this video in particular, do you think there should be a 50% representation of black men? There are a lot a men of colour in Freemasonry in the UK, US and Switzerland and you should see how popular it is in Africa (where some lodges don’t even have one white man). So get your facts straight. Problem with you social justice crowd, very quick to jump on the band wagon, protest and generally be a nuisance but you never go an look at the numbers. Its numbers that count, not opinions. So could please stop commenting on this forum, Geneva is a small place and you have your face plastered on this forum, let’s hope your next interview is not with a first world, white that makes your eyes sting, you might find it hard to find a job in the future. I’ve also taken a screenshot just in case you decided to delete your profile. That’s what you social justice warriors do these days, name and shame?

As a mixed race Freemason, I found Malissa’s remark was racist, place any other race label in to that remark and it would come off bitterly racist, it seems acceptable/fashionable to sh!t on white men these days but not here, it won’t be tolerated, especially by me. I guess when she realised she had made a racist comment, she couldn’t find a crowbar quick enough to remove that foot out of her mouth so she reverted to the social justice warrior stance. Malissa, do you know the Fair Representation is? It’s what equality should be called. It’s like me complaining that there are not an equal amount of black action figures for my son in a country where my race only makes up 7% of the population. Now, the amount of action figures that are black make up more than 7% from what I can see at Toy’s R Us. So, that’s not equality, actually there is more representation for my race when you look at the numbers. Same thing goes for movies, there is not a 50/50 representation, but when you look at the demographics, there is an over representation of black actors in Hollywood. So, in a place like the UK and this video in particular, do you think there should be a 50% representation of black men? There are a lot a men of colour in Freemasonry in the UK, US and Switzerland and you should see how popular it is in Africa (where some lodges don’t even have one white man). So get your facts straight. Problem with you social justice crowd, very quick to jump on the band wagon, protest and generally be a nuisance but you never go an look at the numbers. Its numbers that count, not opinions. So could please stop commenting on this forum, Geneva is a small place and you have your face plastered on this forum, let’s hope your next interview is not with a first world, white that makes your eyes sting, you might find it hard to find a job in the future. I’ve also taken a screenshot just in case you decided to delete your profile. That’s what you social justice warriors do these days, name and shame?

Mike H, Feb 19, 2018 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 91

Feb 19, 18 12:41

Wow Mike,

you’re mixed race? Is that why you don’t have a picture? You like bullying huh? Making threats?

I stand a 100% behind my claims that I find that ad racist and offensive. You want to try to belittle me because it makes you feel like you’re adding value to YOUR opinion? That’s your choice. But know one thing... I‘m not at all intimidated by bullies like you who also jump the gun to protect over-sensitive people who dislike when opinions don’t suit their narrative. Go ahead Mike keep trying to bully me you’ll just be wasting your time. I guess you must not find your time very valuable.

Wow Mike,

you’re mixed race? Is that why you don’t have a picture? You like bullying huh? Making threats?

I stand a 100% behind my claims that I find that ad racist and offensive. You want to try to belittle me because it makes you feel like you’re adding value to YOUR opinion? That’s your choice. But know one thing... I‘m not at all intimidated by bullies like you who also jump the gun to protect over-sensitive people who dislike when opinions don’t suit their narrative. Go ahead Mike keep trying to bully me you’ll just be wasting your time. I guess you must not find your time very valuable.

Malissa H, Feb 19, 2018 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 92

I’m clearly wasting my precious time with narrow minded people who can’t seem to accept any kind of criticism. Good luck in life with that attitude. 

I’m clearly wasting my precious time with narrow minded people who can’t seem to accept any kind of criticism. Good luck in life with that attitude. 

Malissa H, Feb 19, 2018 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 93

Feb 19, 18 15:36

Probably why you both joined the Masonic lodges.. Simply because you don’t know how to stand on your own and feel secure in that “group” mindset.

Probably why you both joined the Masonic lodges.. Simply because you don’t know how to stand on your own and feel secure in that “group” mindset.

Malissa H, Feb 19, 2018 @ 15:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 94

I’m back in GVA and keen to meet up and do some visiting. When is the next pub meetup and likewise, MUL and FL meetings?

I’m back in GVA and keen to meet up and do some visiting. When is the next pub meetup and likewise, MUL and FL meetings?

Mike H, Dec 11, 2018 @ 15:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
94 Replies | 9171 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form