Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > sponsorship for freediving friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
sponsorship for freediving friend

Hi!

i am wondering if anyone can help....i have a friend who is a world class freediver and who will attempt a new world record some time soon in 2015. He is looking for sponsorship from some of the swiss watchmakers and since i live here he has asked me to help him. 

If anyone has a clue what the best way is to apply for sponsorship from the watchmakers or has a useful contact i would much appreciate.

I am a freediver myself and would love to see more resources and media attention dedicated to this growing and fascinating sport.

many thanks,

fadi

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

i am wondering if anyone can help....i have a friend who is a world class freediver and who will attempt a new world record some time soon in 2015. He is looking for sponsorship from some of the swiss watchmakers and since i live here he has asked me to help him. 

If anyone has a clue what the best way is to apply for sponsorship from the watchmakers or has a useful contact i would much appreciate.

I am a freediver myself and would love to see more resources and media attention dedicated to this growing and fascinating sport.

many thanks,

fadi

fazziMar 31, 2015 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 668 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 668 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form