Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > 3 Month Payment Slip Requirement

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
3 Month Payment Slip Requirement

Hello - I've searched around the forum and cannot find an answer to this question. If moving to Geneva from U.S. (or anywhere else) for work and would like to rent/lease a flat - how are we to meet the 3 month paycheck/payment slip requirement for Regie forms? Will a payment slip from employer in the U.S. (pre-move) suffice if my paygrade is the same? I'm trying to determine how long I need to rent an Airbnb once I arrive. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vanessa

The text you are quoting:

Hello - I've searched around the forum and cannot find an answer to this question. If moving to Geneva from U.S. (or anywhere else) for work and would like to rent/lease a flat - how are we to meet the 3 month paycheck/payment slip requirement for Regie forms? Will a payment slip from employer in the U.S. (pre-move) suffice if my paygrade is the same? I'm trying to determine how long I need to rent an Airbnb once I arrive. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vanessa

Vanessa LongwellJun 23, 2017 @ 18:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 810 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: 3 Month Payment Slip Requirement
Post 1

Normally if you are new in town an attestation from your employer as to your current salary and length of contract will substitute for the 3 month salary slip requirement. 

Normally if you are new in town an attestation from your employer as to your current salary and length of contract will substitute for the 3 month salary slip requirement. 

mbgoldst, Jun 23, 2017 @ 21:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: 3 Month Payment Slip Requirement
Post 2

Thanks,

Vanessa

Jun 23, 17 18:07

I suggest that you make a few photocopies of your work contract as these will normally suffice

for any potential rental negotiations plus other admin. matters.  Ditto your passport.

Best wishes, R.

I suggest that you make a few photocopies of your work contract as these will normally suffice

for any potential rental negotiations plus other admin. matters.  Ditto your passport.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jun 23, 2017 @ 23:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 810 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form