Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > A good chinese takeout place?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A good chinese takeout place?

Hi

I've been here a while, and if there's one thing I'm missing, it's a good chinese takeout place. In Geneva, Meyrin or ideally in Ferney. To be exact, this one dish, which in Poland we call "Chicken in Batter" is one of my guilty pleasures. It looks like this http://www.bimrestauracje.pl/1024x768/zdjecia/kurczak_w_ciescie.jpg 

It's usually served together with some salad, rice or sor pasta (which i prefer) and sweet-sour sauce.

If anyone has information of any of this food is attainable in this region. Please share ! :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi

I've been here a while, and if there's one thing I'm missing, it's a good chinese takeout place. In Geneva, Meyrin or ideally in Ferney. To be exact, this one dish, which in Poland we call "Chicken in Batter" is one of my guilty pleasures. It looks like this http://www.bimrestauracje.pl/1024x768/zdjecia/kurczak_w_ciescie.jpg 

It's usually served together with some salad, rice or sor pasta (which i prefer) and sweet-sour sauce.

If anyone has information of any of this food is attainable in this region. Please share ! :)

Piotr MaksymiukOct 16, 2010 @ 13:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 872 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: A good chinese takeout place?
Post 1

There is an ok and very cheap place across the road to the left of cornavin. It also has the benefit of been open all the time, even holidays. Its just next to the macdonalds.

The text you are quoting:

There is an ok and very cheap place across the road to the left of cornavin. It also has the benefit of been open all the time, even holidays. Its just next to the macdonalds.

John R, Oct 17, 2010 @ 20:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 872 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form