Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > APARTMENT FOR RENT as of 15th Feb

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
APARTMENT FOR RENT as of 15th Feb

YES, it is true... I am looking for someone to take over my apartment here in Geneva.

I am leaving Geneva, and as I have to leave my flat, I have to send a letter to my regie presenting a person "suitable" to take over the place.

My apartment is at Jonction (rue des deux-ponts), very central, and its about 60-70 sq meters (thats my own estimation, it doesn't say in the contract), has quite big living room, sleeping room and kitchen as well as rather big entrance and a (small) bathroom. The kitchen was fully renovated before I moved in, and its an old building, so high ceilings. (I lived here with my boyfriend, and I would recommend this place for either a young couple or a single person... you can't really share it as there is only one sleeping room)

I'm on the 4th floor, and bedroom is on the backside of the house, so it's not noisy for sleeping. There is a cave and common laundry room.

PRICE: 1,825 CHF per month.

I need to find a person willing to take over the apartment on the 15th FEBRUARY (date not negotioable) and this person NEEDS to fulfil the following requirements:

* Be Swiss or possess a permit (B) (not a temporary permit!!!)
* Have a permanent job
* Earn minimum 3 times the yearly rent (e.g. more than 62k CHF per year) and being able to prove this (through copy of contract / statement from your company)
* Be able to sign a contract and pay a deposit of 3 months rent (this is not done with ME, but with the regie and it is a formal process which gives you the rental contract... you basically "lock the money" at a bank account. I care about it, because I can't get MY deposit back before the new person pays his/hers)
* Have a clean record (e.g. paper from the police that you are not in any kind of trouble)

If you are looking for a flat, and you fulfil the requirements (if not, PLEASE do NOT contact me), then send me a message and I can give you more details. I will most likely arrange a day where people can come visit the place, but as I am leaving for Christmas I haven't fixed this yet.

Charlotte

The text you are quoting:

YES, it is true... I am looking for someone to take over my apartment here in Geneva.

I am leaving Geneva, and as I have to leave my flat, I have to send a letter to my regie presenting a person "suitable" to take over the place.

My apartment is at Jonction (rue des deux-ponts), very central, and its about 60-70 sq meters (thats my own estimation, it doesn't say in the contract), has quite big living room, sleeping room and kitchen as well as rather big entrance and a (small) bathroom. The kitchen was fully renovated before I moved in, and its an old building, so high ceilings. (I lived here with my boyfriend, and I would recommend this place for either a young couple or a single person... you can't really share it as there is only one sleeping room)

I'm on the 4th floor, and bedroom is on the backside of the house, so it's not noisy for sleeping. There is a cave and common laundry room.

PRICE: 1,825 CHF per month.

I need to find a person willing to take over the apartment on the 15th FEBRUARY (date not negotioable) and this person NEEDS to fulfil the following requirements:

* Be Swiss or possess a permit (B) (not a temporary permit!!!)
* Have a permanent job
* Earn minimum 3 times the yearly rent (e.g. more than 62k CHF per year) and being able to prove this (through copy of contract / statement from your company)
* Be able to sign a contract and pay a deposit of 3 months rent (this is not done with ME, but with the regie and it is a formal process which gives you the rental contract... you basically "lock the money" at a bank account. I care about it, because I can't get MY deposit back before the new person pays his/hers)
* Have a clean record (e.g. paper from the police that you are not in any kind of trouble)

If you are looking for a flat, and you fulfil the requirements (if not, PLEASE do NOT contact me), then send me a message and I can give you more details. I will most likely arrange a day where people can come visit the place, but as I am leaving for Christmas I haven't fixed this yet.

Charlotte

charlitaDec 14, 2009 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1238 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: APARTMENT FOR RENT as of 15th Feb
Post 1

Hello Charlita

I am urgently looking for a flat in Geneva. I comply with all the requirments stated, I am a german national, 28 years old, working in Geneva and out of personal reasons I need a flat asap. Please contact me [email protected], or 076 204 53 63, or until January 3rd 0049 175 537 0612

Many thanks & Best Regards

Anne-Kathrin

The text you are quoting:

Hello Charlita

I am urgently looking for a flat in Geneva. I comply with all the requirments stated, I am a german national, 28 years old, working in Geneva and out of personal reasons I need a flat asap. Please contact me [email protected], or 076 204 53 63, or until January 3rd 0049 175 537 0612

Many thanks & Best Regards

Anne-Kathrin

Anne F, Dec 27, 2009 @ 17:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1238 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form