Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Accomodation in exchange for childcare, english lessons, cleaning etc

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Accomodation in exchange for childcare, english lessons, cleaning etc
Hello,

I am looking for accomodation so i can live out of the family home i am currently aupairing for.

I am in Anieres, so it would be good to have convenient public transport links while i carry on working here, although I am also considering leaving the family to focus on teaching English..

I give English lessons in town so it would be helpful if the accomodation was quite centrally located.

I can offer cleaning, english lessons, homework help, childcare, proof reading, editing... babysitting in return...

Look forward to hearing from you.

Colette

The text you are quoting:
Hello,

I am looking for accomodation so i can live out of the family home i am currently aupairing for.

I am in Anieres, so it would be good to have convenient public transport links while i carry on working here, although I am also considering leaving the family to focus on teaching English..

I give English lessons in town so it would be helpful if the accomodation was quite centrally located.

I can offer cleaning, english lessons, homework help, childcare, proof reading, editing... babysitting in return...

Look forward to hearing from you.

Colette

coletteradAug 13, 2008 @ 21:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1051 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Accomodation in exchange for childcare, english lessons, cleaning etc
Post 1

Hi Colette,

we are just looking for a babysitting-teacher for a two and half years old boy every Wednesday afternoon from 14.30 to 16.30 in Geneva.

If you could be interested or you know someone who would fit for it, please let me know.

Thanks

Gianfranco

Hi Colette,

we are just looking for a babysitting-teacher for a two and half years old boy every Wednesday afternoon from 14.30 to 16.30 in Geneva.

If you could be interested or you know someone who would fit for it, please let me know.

Thanks

Gianfranco

Gianfranco Simmini, Aug 18, 2016 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Accomodation in exchange for childcare, english lessons, cleaning etc
Post 2

Hi Colette,

Thanks

Gianfranco

Aug 18, 16 15:33

Had you noticed that Colette’s post is dated August 2008?

Had you noticed that Colette’s post is dated August 2008?

Ritchie, Aug 18, 2016 @ 16:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1051 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form