Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Alaskan Snow Crab legs (Opilio crab)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Alaskan Snow Crab legs (Opilio crab)

Does anyone knows where I can buy Alaskan Snow Crab in Geneva area? So far I was only able to find King crab legs in few stores.(bigger and with a little different taste)

Thank you

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone knows where I can buy Alaskan Snow Crab in Geneva area? So far I was only able to find King crab legs in few stores.(bigger and with a little different taste)

Thank you

templusOct 26, 2010 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1489 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Alaskan Snow Crab legs (Opilio crab)
Post 1

Hi Templus!

You can try at the Sea Food Bar at Globus, in the Food Hall area.

I cant be 100% sure you'll find them there, since I dont eat anything that comes from the ocean hence know close to nothing on the subject. But I do work in the Food Hall, so I know they have something very similar to the one in the picture.

Hope it helps, and if not, well you can always stop at the creperie and try one of the crepes I make myself Laughing

The text you are quoting:

Hi Templus!

You can try at the Sea Food Bar at Globus, in the Food Hall area.

I cant be 100% sure you'll find them there, since I dont eat anything that comes from the ocean hence know close to nothing on the subject. But I do work in the Food Hall, so I know they have something very similar to the one in the picture.

Hope it helps, and if not, well you can always stop at the creperie and try one of the crepes I make myself Laughing

SritaUfa, Oct 26, 2010 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1489 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form