Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > American and future Geneva grad student and French resident - visa tips/help

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
American and future Geneva grad student and French resident - visa tips/help

Hello,

Soon I will send my long term visitor/tourist visa application for France once my fingerprinting/FBI record is received. Questions:

1. Any tips for a non-EU national in obtaining a French visitor visa? 

2. I will be attending IHEID in Geneva, so its super expensive to live there and I want my own place. Any tips for acquiring apartments outside of Geneva?

Currently, I've been looking online (here, seloger, paruvendre, etc.) in Ferney, Annemasse, Ambilly, Ville La Grand, Veigy Fonceneux, Vetrax Monthoux. 

Any advice, experience or if you want to personally contact me, would be greatly appreciated!! In September, I'll start seeing you all at events!!

Best,

Amari R. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

Soon I will send my long term visitor/tourist visa application for France once my fingerprinting/FBI record is received. Questions:

1. Any tips for a non-EU national in obtaining a French visitor visa? 

2. I will be attending IHEID in Geneva, so its super expensive to live there and I want my own place. Any tips for acquiring apartments outside of Geneva?

Currently, I've been looking online (here, seloger, paruvendre, etc.) in Ferney, Annemasse, Ambilly, Ville La Grand, Veigy Fonceneux, Vetrax Monthoux. 

Any advice, experience or if you want to personally contact me, would be greatly appreciated!! In September, I'll start seeing you all at events!!

Best,

Amari R. 

Amari RichardsonJun 14, 2016 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 853 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: American and future Geneva grad student and French resident - visa tips/help
Post 1

Thank you! You definitely brought up some issues I didn't consider.

-Amari R. 

The text you are quoting:

Thank you! You definitely brought up some issues I didn't consider.

-Amari R. 

Amari Richardson, Jun 28, 2016 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 853 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form