Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Any good gym to recommend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any good gym to recommend

find this city is empty after 1900, have to find something to do.

any good gym suggest?

The text you are quoting:

find this city is empty after 1900, have to find something to do.

any good gym suggest?

Wenkan LOct 9, 2010 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1936 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any good gym to recommend
Post 1

The gym with the best opening hours is Topform in the Crown Plaza Hotel. It's a bit more expensive than Silhoutte but also a bit more premium. Personally, I prefer Topform over Homes Place.

Have a good workout! :)

The gym with the best opening hours is Topform in the Crown Plaza Hotel. It's a bit more expensive than Silhoutte but also a bit more premium. Personally, I prefer Topform over Homes Place.

Have a good workout! :)

Joanna S, Oct 9, 2010 @ 20:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Try the websites of the following gyms: Holmes Place / California fitness / Silhoutte / Plaza / DouzeA / Usine a l'Opera / St. John's fitness.

Different prices and opening hours everywhere. All of them except Usine a l'Opera and Silhoutte will allow you to do a free try-out session.

Good luck!

Try the websites of the following gyms: Holmes Place / California fitness / Silhoutte / Plaza / DouzeA / Usine a l'Opera / St. John's fitness.

Different prices and opening hours everywhere. All of them except Usine a l'Opera and Silhoutte will allow you to do a free try-out session.

Good luck!

Caroline Hoyle, Oct 9, 2010 @ 20:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

When I was scoping for a new gym, I looked at Silhouette (in Plainpalais) and Holmes Place. The first was a bit too scruffy, the second much too slick (for my taste anyway). I ended up signing up to one close by home (Bellevue) that is 'just right'- for me. Since everyone is different, I would suggest visiting at least two or three places recommended here.

When I was scoping for a new gym, I looked at Silhouette (in Plainpalais) and Holmes Place. The first was a bit too scruffy, the second much too slick (for my taste anyway). I ended up signing up to one close by home (Bellevue) that is 'just right'- for me. Since everyone is different, I would suggest visiting at least two or three places recommended here.

Cees K, Oct 9, 2010 @ 21:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1936 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form