Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Any retailers doing wine-tasting in Canton Vaud?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any retailers doing wine-tasting in Canton Vaud?
I'm having a difficult time finding an everyday wine that I like. Does Coop or Migros or anyone else hold wine-testing sessions?
The text you are quoting:
I'm having a difficult time finding an everyday wine that I like. Does Coop or Migros or anyone else hold wine-testing sessions?
richardmJul 25, 2009 @ 18:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1241 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any retailers doing wine-tasting in Canton Vaud?
Post 1
Often the Manor in downtown Lausanne has wines that are offered for testing. Coop has testings (Leman Centre and La Cote) when they have wine months. Not sure when the next one is being held.

Depending on the prices, you might just want to take a flyer. Buy one bottle early in the sale week and test it. If good, go back and stock up during the sale.
Often the Manor in downtown Lausanne has wines that are offered for testing. Coop has testings (Leman Centre and La Cote) when they have wine months. Not sure when the next one is being held.

Depending on the prices, you might just want to take a flyer. Buy one bottle early in the sale week and test it. If good, go back and stock up during the sale.
Verbier, Jul 25, 2009 @ 23:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
]I'm having a difficult time finding an everyday wine that I like. Does Coop or Migros or anyone else hold wine-testing sessions?[/quote]

Every Saturday in Vevey there is a big wine tasting venue in the market. You pay CHF9 for your glass,and you can try all the wines on offer.

]I'm having a difficult time finding an everyday wine that I like. Does Coop or Migros or anyone else hold wine-testing sessions?[/quote]

Every Saturday in Vevey there is a big wine tasting venue in the market. You pay CHF9 for your glass,and you can try all the wines on offer.
Richard JB, Jul 30, 2009 @ 14:12

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Every Saturday in Vevey there is a big wine tasting venue in the market.You pay CHF9 for your glass,and you cantry all the wines on offer.[/quote]

THAT SOUNDS PRETTY COOL. IS IT A PARTICULAR CAVISTE THAT SUPPLIES THE WINE ?

Every Saturday in Vevey there is a big wine tasting venue in the market.You pay CHF9 for your glass,and you cantry all the wines on offer.[/quote]

wilycoyote, Jul 30, 2009 @ 14:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

It's a different one each week. They are there till 1pm it does get very busy so best to go early. But It's a great way to try new Wines. It's in the coverd part of the Market.

It's a different one each week. They are there till 1pm it does get very busy so best to go early. But It's a great way to try new Wines. It's in the coverd part of the Market.
Richard JB, Jul 30, 2009 @ 15:32

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1241 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form