Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Any ricardo.ch members? Need to get in touch with a vendor...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any ricardo.ch members? Need to get in touch with a vendor...

Hi glocals - hope everyone is havig a great weekend.

I would like to buy an item on ricardo.ch.  The listing ends in 2hrs.  But, being a newbie in Geneva, I only just signed up for Ricardo today.  Apparently I can't buy anything or contact vendors until I have received an actication code through snail-mail.

So... if there are any ricardo members who'd be able to lend a hand, I'd be super grateful!  I want to contact ricardo user 'nakatomi' to find out more about the bookshelf they are selling.  If anyone could put me in touch with 'nakatomi' or let them know that they can find me on here, that's be perfect.

Thank you!

Vanessa

The text you are quoting:

Hi glocals - hope everyone is havig a great weekend.

I would like to buy an item on ricardo.ch.  The listing ends in 2hrs.  But, being a newbie in Geneva, I only just signed up for Ricardo today.  Apparently I can't buy anything or contact vendors until I have received an actication code through snail-mail.

So... if there are any ricardo members who'd be able to lend a hand, I'd be super grateful!  I want to contact ricardo user 'nakatomi' to find out more about the bookshelf they are selling.  If anyone could put me in touch with 'nakatomi' or let them know that they can find me on here, that's be perfect.

Thank you!

Vanessa

Vanessa FJul 5, 2015 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1826 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any ricardo.ch members? Need to get in touch with a vendor...
Post 1

Hello Vannessa

I am, what listing and how can i trust you?

Cheers

Hello Vannessa

I am, what listing and how can i trust you?

Cheers

Sunny M, Jul 5, 2015 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Is this the listing? 

Grande Etagère Intério en Cerisier 150.- ending in 45 minutes?

Is this the listing? 

Sunny M, Jul 5, 2015 @ 13:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Is this the listing? 

Jul 5, 15 13:28

Hi!  Yes - this is the posting! I would be so grateful if you could put me in touch with the vendor.  In terms of how to trust me - I get it - I could be anybody.  Plese see the 'contacts' page on this website for verification of who I am.  If you could give the vendor my work email addres (listed on that page) I'd be sooooooo grateful.  Thank you! Smile

http://www.sidley.com/services/africa-asia-agricultural-enterprise-pro-bono-program

Hi!  Yes - this is the posting! I would be so grateful if you could put me in touch with the vendor.  In terms of how to trust me - I get it - I could be anybody.  Plese see the 'contacts' page on this website for verification of who I am.  If you could give the vendor my work email addres (listed on that page) I'd be sooooooo grateful.  Thank you! Smile

http://www.sidley.com/services/africa-asia-agricultural-enterprise-pro-bono-program

Vanessa F, Jul 5, 2015 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1826 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form