Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Anyone driving to UK before Christmas?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone driving to UK before Christmas?

hi -

On the off chance - wondered if anyone has a spare seat in a car going to the UK anytime before Christmas?

Flights looking a bit sketchy for the next few days, so wondered if there's potential to get a ride with anyone.

Generous contribution to (hefty) French motorway fees and fule costs as well as undying gratitude to anyone who can save my Christmas. Plus you'll make my mum happy.

thanks!

Matthew

The text you are quoting:

hi -

On the off chance - wondered if anyone has a spare seat in a car going to the UK anytime before Christmas?

Flights looking a bit sketchy for the next few days, so wondered if there's potential to get a ride with anyone.

Generous contribution to (hefty) French motorway fees and fule costs as well as undying gratitude to anyone who can save my Christmas. Plus you'll make my mum happy.

thanks!

Matthew

TrustyJDec 22, 2009 @ 21:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 679 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone driving to UK before Christmas?
Post 1

hi

just wondered if you had had any response..i have a eurostar ticket for tomorrow and itsnot lookinng great...!

iwas thinking of putting  post up too...

thanks,

colette

hi

just wondered if you had had any response..i have a eurostar ticket for tomorrow and itsnot lookinng great...!

iwas thinking of putting  post up too...

thanks,

colette

coletterad, Dec 22, 2009 @ 23:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Anyone driving to UK before Christmas?
Post 2

If anyone else is stuck, send me a message.

It may still be possible hire a car and go by road. Rough calculation says this could be done for about CHF 1500 still at this stage (car hire, fuel, ferry crossing, tolls). Only viable really if 4 people interested (or 3 REALLY desperate ones, of which I'd count myself as one).

MT

If anyone else is stuck, send me a message.

It may still be possible hire a car and go by road. Rough calculation says this could be done for about CHF 1500 still at this stage (car hire, fuel, ferry crossing, tolls). Only viable really if 4 people interested (or 3 REALLY desperate ones, of which I'd count myself as one).

MT

TrustyJ, Dec 23, 2009 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 679 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form