Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Anyone interested in Photography or looking for Photographers ?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone interested in Photography or looking for Photographers ?

Hi, 

I am a research scholar working with CERN and also an amateur photographer . I will be here in Geneva till end of September and will come back again sometime next year.

I own a Nikon D5000 , an 18-55 mm Nikkor, a 55-300 mm Nikkor and a 35 mm f/1.8 Nikkor lenses 

Would love to interact with people of similar interests and also love to do any photographic assignments ... Please have a look at my flickr page 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nairit/

and also 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/surnairit/

Regards,
Nairit

The text you are quoting:

Hi, 

I am a research scholar working with CERN and also an amateur photographer . I will be here in Geneva till end of September and will come back again sometime next year.

I own a Nikon D5000 , an 18-55 mm Nikkor, a 55-300 mm Nikkor and a 35 mm f/1.8 Nikkor lenses 

Would love to interact with people of similar interests and also love to do any photographic assignments ... Please have a look at my flickr page 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nairit/

and also 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/surnairit/

Regards,
Nairit

Nairit SJul 9, 2014 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

19 Replies | 1784 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone interested in Photography or looking for Photographers ?
Post 1

Hi,  thanks for sharing your photos - you have some really nice shots.

Kind regards

Kevin

Hi,  thanks for sharing your photos - you have some really nice shots.

Kind regards

Kevin

Kevin K, Jul 9, 2014 @ 16:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

PM me as I always have shoots going on and could use a second shooter at times if its of any interest to you.

Hi,

PM me as I always have shoots going on and could use a second shooter at times if its of any interest to you.

AJ S, Jul 15, 2014 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. Would love to be the sidekick ... I'm sure it will be a great learning experience for me. Although I am a bit constrained by my work schedule, do let me know when you need a second shooter. 

Thanks and regards,

Nairit 

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. Would love to be the sidekick ... I'm sure it will be a great learning experience for me. Although I am a bit constrained by my work schedule, do let me know when you need a second shooter. 

Thanks and regards,

Nairit 

Nairit S, Jul 16, 2014 @ 20:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

I would be really interested.
I am amateur photographer (Just building a new portfolio on web so it's coming soon).I would love to help with anything as far as photo is my great hobby. Yep guys but I am Canon not Nikon....;) /6D/

Hi,

I would be really interested.
I am amateur photographer (Just building a new portfolio on web so it's coming soon).I would love to help with anything as far as photo is my great hobby. Yep guys but I am Canon not Nikon....;) /6D/

Andrea Simkovicova, Aug 6, 2014 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

You have really very nice pictures! I should learn and learn :)) For me photography is a hobby, I was wondering maybe someone is also interested to have some trips "out" for pictures, to make a group of people so it's fun? :)

You have really very nice pictures! I should learn and learn :)) For me photography is a hobby, I was wondering maybe someone is also interested to have some trips "out" for pictures, to make a group of people so it's fun? :)

Jelena N, Nov 19, 2014 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Nov 19, 14 16:42

Hi Jelena,

I love to make pictures too as it is my hobby and I'm trying to make the best pictures, I used to travel somewhere to look for a nice and live pictures like lanscapes, animals, people walking nor running nor biking, ect. I'm free during the weekend.

These are some of ms pictures I took:

https://500px.com/manage#profile

cheers,

Aisah

Hi Jelena,

I love to make pictures too as it is my hobby and I'm trying to make the best pictures, I used to travel somewhere to look for a nice and live pictures like lanscapes, animals, people walking nor running nor biking, ect. I'm free during the weekend.

cheers,

Aisah

Aries D, Nov 25, 2014 @ 07:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Amatuer photographer here as well. Lets plan an event guys, would love to capture Montreux Christmas Market. Anyone in for the one of the coming weekends ?

Amatuer photographer here as well. Lets plan an event guys, would love to capture Montreux Christmas Market. Anyone in for the one of the coming weekends ?

Ejaz Bawasa, Nov 28, 2014 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Nov 28, 14 11:10

I actually planning for that, as well in Bern, Basel, Neuchâtel, and there are more nice places that we can capture with the beautiful night light. I'm in but I would be available on next sunday as there's the Escalade in Geneva (Parc Du Bastion) next Saturday. PM me if you will confirm to go, thanks.

Aisah

I actually planning for that, as well in Bern, Basel, Neuchâtel, and there are more nice places that we can capture with the beautiful night light. I'm in but I would be available on next sunday as there's the Escalade in Geneva (Parc Du Bastion) next Saturday. PM me if you will confirm to go, thanks.

Aisah

Aries D, Nov 29, 2014 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

I am in for any adventure. Would also be happy to give a workshop-like event on something, such as basic portrait lighting. 

I am in for any adventure. Would also be happy to give a workshop-like event on something, such as basic portrait lighting. 

mdiephuis, Nov 29, 2014 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi guys,

I'm amateur as well. I'm very much interested in basic portrait lighting ! As for escalade, I'll be working there as a volunteer, maybe I can join you after I finish my work..

I was in Montreux for Christmas market this Saturday and really loved it, took some beautiful photos there. 

Hi guys,

I'm amateur as well. I'm very much interested in basic portrait lighting ! As for escalade, I'll be working there as a volunteer, maybe I can join you after I finish my work..

I was in Montreux for Christmas market this Saturday and really loved it, took some beautiful photos there. 

Evgenia, Nov 30, 2014 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

i am also thinking of shooting a time lapes of Milky Way, if someone is interested spending whole night in cold, we can make a plan! 

i am also thinking of shooting a time lapes of Milky Way, if someone is interested spending whole night in cold, we can make a plan! 

waqas s, Nov 30, 2014 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

I am generally working on weekends, but from time to time I might have a gap from work also on weekends. I also enjoy most making pictures of nature, animals and also people's portrets :)

I am generally working on weekends, but from time to time I might have a gap from work also on weekends. I also enjoy most making pictures of nature, animals and also people's portrets :)

Jelena N, Dec 1, 2014 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Nov 30, 14 23:14

That looks romantic, but only for a person who doesn't do nightshifts :)) So I am pass, sorry. But if we organise something in non-sleeping time, stars sound interesting... :)

That looks romantic, but only for a person who doesn't do nightshifts :)) So I am pass, sorry. But if we organise something in non-sleeping time, stars sound interesting... :)

Jelena N, Dec 1, 2014 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hi Jelena,

cheers,

Aisah

Nov 25, 14 07:53

I tried to check up your pictures and it is only possible by sending personal information through facebook like a friends list and e-mail. I don't trust such unknown upploads :) Any other possibility to see them? :)

Recently it was first time I was taking pictures at the wedding. Great experience! :) Arrived back all happy

I tried to check up your pictures and it is only possible by sending personal information through facebook like a friends list and e-mail. I don't trust such unknown upploads :) Any other possibility to see them? :)

Recently it was first time I was taking pictures at the wedding. Great experience! :) Arrived back all happy

Jelena N, Dec 1, 2014 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

hi im interesred Jelena

hi im interesred Jelena

Louie Santiano, Dec 1, 2014 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Dec 1, 14 18:00

Sorry, I don't know much about this website, so I dont really know how everyone could easily see them, as I've put it in public, but I will try as soon as I have time to make a new page for you to easily see them.

Cheers,

Aisah

Sorry, I don't know much about this website, so I dont really know how everyone could easily see them, as I've put it in public, but I will try as soon as I have time to make a new page for you to easily see them.

Cheers,

Aisah

Aries D, Dec 2, 2014 @ 23:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

I had just checked there are several Geneva groups connected with photography, for professionals, for amateurs and for photo-walkers. I guess it is easier to organise event through a group. Check it out, guys! :) They also are informing about interesting exibitions of photos. I had just joined ;)

I had just checked there are several Geneva groups connected with photography, for professionals, for amateurs and for photo-walkers. I guess it is easier to organise event through a group. Check it out, guys! :) They also are informing about interesting exibitions of photos. I had just joined ;)

Jelena N, Dec 5, 2014 @ 14:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

P.S. I meant Groups on glocals site

P.S. I meant Groups on glocals site

Jelena N, Dec 5, 2014 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Hi Nairit,

Do you do wedding as well by any chance?

We are looking for a photographer for our wedding on Jun 4, 2016.

The Ceremony is in Coppet and the reception is in Geneva.

I work at CERN too, if you are here these days, perhaps we can meet and talk about it?

Thanks

David

Hi Nairit,

Do you do wedding as well by any chance?

We are looking for a photographer for our wedding on Jun 4, 2016.

The Ceremony is in Coppet and the reception is in Geneva.

I work at CERN too, if you are here these days, perhaps we can meet and talk about it?

Thanks

David

David M, Apr 24, 2016 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
19 Replies | 1784 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form