Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Anyone is interested in driving us to Valmeinier ski resort on 15th Jan with payment?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone is interested in driving us to Valmeinier ski resort on 15th Jan with payment?

Dear Glocal friends,

There are a few reasons for this post:

1. we do not have car! 

2. We arrive late around 5.30pm in Geneva after holiday, and want to go to the ski resort in the same evening. Our apartment rent in the ski resort will start from 15th Jan, so we do not want to waste time to travel on 16th, will lose the ski day. 

3. We have 4 big luggages, because we are moving away from Geneva after 3 months living here. 

4. We can not rent a car, because after our ski week, we will go to Milano straight, and do not return to Geneva. Moreover, we do not need a car during the snowboarding week. 

5. If someone is willing to do a big favor and drive us there, and you have to come back yourself:). I do not know how much I should pay, please send personal message or put your price here. We will certainly cover all the gasoline cost, and highway gate fees, and tips.:) And you are welcomed to visit us some day in Finland, Estonia. You will make a new Mongolian, Russian, Estonian, Portuguese friend. 

6. If you are interested in offering such a favor, please send me a message ASAP, let's discuss!

Happy New Year! 

Sincerely yours,

Rina

The text you are quoting:

Dear Glocal friends,

There are a few reasons for this post:

1. we do not have car! 

2. We arrive late around 5.30pm in Geneva after holiday, and want to go to the ski resort in the same evening. Our apartment rent in the ski resort will start from 15th Jan, so we do not want to waste time to travel on 16th, will lose the ski day. 

3. We have 4 big luggages, because we are moving away from Geneva after 3 months living here. 

4. We can not rent a car, because after our ski week, we will go to Milano straight, and do not return to Geneva. Moreover, we do not need a car during the snowboarding week. 

5. If someone is willing to do a big favor and drive us there, and you have to come back yourself:). I do not know how much I should pay, please send personal message or put your price here. We will certainly cover all the gasoline cost, and highway gate fees, and tips.:) And you are welcomed to visit us some day in Finland, Estonia. You will make a new Mongolian, Russian, Estonian, Portuguese friend. 

6. If you are interested in offering such a favor, please send me a message ASAP, let's discuss!

Happy New Year! 

Sincerely yours,

Rina

rina bJan 5, 2011 @ 14:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 870 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone is interested in driving us to Valmeinier ski resort on 15th Jan with payment?
Post 1

Yep i can do :o)

Yep i can do :o)

wendi4y, Jan 5, 2011 @ 15:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Anyone is interested in driving us to Valmeinier ski resort on 15th Jan with payment?
Post 2

call me how many of you need taking? I will check the route and tolls and let you know the price. wendi 0796150523

call me how many of you need taking? I will check the route and tolls and let you know the price. wendi 0796150523

wendi4y, Jan 5, 2011 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you so much for your quick reply! We are four, me, my hubby, his father, and our good Portuguese friend. So we pay everything in total together. Also the reason for looking a car drive here is trying to find a cheaper solution, because from the car hiring companies, they are almost "robbing" money, if you know what I mean:). 

Thanks for your offer. Please tell me your price and we can talk in detail. If you wish to call, please call before 7th, 7th-15th we will be in Italy for holiday. It means only calling day is tomorrow. We also want to fix this issue before our holiday. 

My phone 0767500214

Cheers.

Thank you so much for your quick reply! We are four, me, my hubby, his father, and our good Portuguese friend. So we pay everything in total together. Also the reason for looking a car drive here is trying to find a cheaper solution, because from the car hiring companies, they are almost "robbing" money, if you know what I mean:). 

Thanks for your offer. Please tell me your price and we can talk in detail. If you wish to call, please call before 7th, 7th-15th we will be in Italy for holiday. It means only calling day is tomorrow. We also want to fix this issue before our holiday. 

My phone 0767500214

Cheers.

rina b, Jan 5, 2011 @ 16:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

If anyone else is interested in, please do send a message. Thank you so much!

If anyone else is interested in, please do send a message. Thank you so much!

rina b, Jan 6, 2011 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thank you so much Wendi! It was a great decision to agree with you! Wendi is an easy going person, and delightful to travel with. She send us to our destination as agreed, punctual and reliable. If you need a drive, do not hesitate to contact her! A very good experience for our holiday! Thanks again and good luck!

Thank you so much Wendi! It was a great decision to agree with you! Wendi is an easy going person, and delightful to travel with. She send us to our destination as agreed, punctual and reliable. If you need a drive, do not hesitate to contact her! A very good experience for our holiday! Thanks again and good luck!

rina b, Jan 16, 2011 @ 21:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 870 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form